+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Can i apply online for PNP if i sent my application through mail in March?
Well that link doesn’t specify anything how to apply or where to apply? I don’t think so we can apply online. If you read properly that doesn’t tell anything.

On April 1, 2021, IRCC launched an online permanent residence application portal enabling applicants who apply for select economic permanent resident programs to submit their applications online. These programs include

1. Non-Express Entry (base) Provincial Nominee Program
  2. Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
  3. Agri-Food Pilot
  4. Atlantic Immigration Pilot
  5. Quebec Selected Investor Program
  6. Quebec Entrepreneur Program
  7. Quebec Self-Employed Persons Program
The instructions for the Provincial Nominee Program have been updated to replace references to “paper-based” applications with “non-Express Entry” applications. For all other programs and pilots listed above, instructions have been updated to include references to applications submitted online.

Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Jatt Saab

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Well that link doesn’t specify anything how to apply or where to apply? I don’t think so we can apply online. If you read properly that doesn’t tell anything.

On April 1, 2021, IRCC launched an online permanent residence application portal enabling applicants who apply for select economic permanent resident programs to submit their applications online. These programs include

1. Non-Express Entry (base) Provincial Nominee Program
  2. Rural and Northern Immigration Pilot
  3. Agri-Food Pilot
  4. Atlantic Immigration Pilot
  5. Quebec Selected Investor Program
  6. Quebec Entrepreneur Program
  7. Quebec Self-Employed Persons Program
The instructions for the Provincial Nominee Program have been updated to replace references to “paper-based” applications with “non-Express Entry” applications. For all other programs and pilots listed above, instructions have been updated to include references to applications submitted online.
Hey, i might be wrong but when we sign in to Permanent Residence Portal, it shows 5-6 Immigration pathways and later shows the application forms and document required( completely similar to paper based)

Sign In Link -https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey, i might be wrong but when we sign in to Permanent Residence Portal, it shows 5-6 Immigration pathways and later shows the application forms and document required( completely similar to paper based)
Which permanent residence portal? What are you talking about bro ? About Gckey or what ?