+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Mar 11, 2020
POSTING THIS AGAIN- Help!!

Hi All,

AOR FEB 12, 2021
AR - AUGUST 13

I got a request to do my medial and fill out the form that IRCC sent on my messages about a month ago. I did call IRCC and told the agent that I have already done my medical she mentioned that she will pass this message along to the officer.

Up until yesterday my status was showing - "ACTION REQUIRED" which is NOW changed to "SUBMITTED".

When I opened my application - it says under medical that - "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details."

But my medical is already done when I have sent my paperbased application last year in August and Valid until May, 2021.

Also, I have sent my medical throught webfrom last month already!

Tried calling IRCC but they are closed today.

Can anyone help as to what to do?!

Thoa

Star Member
Oct 10, 2020
POSTING THIS AGAIN- Help!!

Hi All,

AOR FEB 12, 2021
AR - AUGUST 13

I got a request to do my medial and fill out the form that IRCC sent on my messages about a month ago. I did call IRCC and told the agent that I have already done my medical she mentioned that she will pass this message along to the officer.

Up until yesterday my status was showing - "ACTION REQUIRED" which is NOW changed to "SUBMITTED".

When I opened my application - it says under medical that - "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details."

But my medical is already done when I have sent my paperbased application last year in August and Valid until May, 2021.

Also, I have sent my medical throught webfrom last month already!

Tried calling IRCC but they are closed today.

Can anyone help as to what to do?!
1. They do not close to day
2. Read from page 815, you will see someone had same problem and solution.
3. You may need new medical exam.

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
OINP nominated (Inland)

AR: 29 July 2020

AOR : 24 Feb 2021

No biometric was needed. They consider previous one !

Medical Request : 1 March 2021

Medical done : 8 March

Medical passed: 24 March 2021

Background check in progress

waiting for COPR !
Any guess for COPR guys ????
Your Eligibility also may be pending. The steps left are usually the ones which take a lot of time. My guess is Q4 2021 or Q1 2022

Reactions: Nneoma.muna