+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Gurnish

Apr 4, 2021
Hey Everyone,
I submitted my application
20 August for my PNP based paper application
And they received it on
26 August,2020
I submitted fees for biometrics as well .
I haven’t received any Acknowledgment from them.
Nothing at all

Today is April 4. It’s been too long. Is anyone here with the same problem?

Mark982

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hey Everyone,
And they received it on
26 August,2020
Nothing at all

everyone are same status with you

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
Hey Everyone,
And they received it on
26 August,2020
Nothing at all

Ar 28 August no AOR yet ... there are more people from august who are still waiting don’t worry yuu are not all alone

Mar 11, 2020
Hi All,

AOR FEB 12, 2021
AR - AUGUST 13

I got a request to do my medial and fill out the form that IRCC sent on my messages about a month ago. I did call IRCC and told the agent that I have already done my medical she mentioned that she will pass this message along to the officer.

Up until yesterday my status was showing - "ACTION REQUIRED" which is NOW changed to "SUBMITTED".

When I opened my application - it says under medical that - "We did not receive the results of your required medical exam. Check your medical exam request message below for details."

But my medical is already done when I have sent my paperbased application last year in August and Valid until May, 2021.

Tried calling IRCC but they are closed today.

Can anyone help as to what to do?!

pawelter

Star Member
Oct 8, 2015
Hamilton
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-09-2019
Nomination.....
29-11-2019
AOR Received.
21-12-2020
Med's Request
31-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-01-2021
LANDED..........
24-07-2021
My status on ECAS changed to Aplication Received. Hope this is a good sign, and something is going on with my Files.

Reactions: J20190911

Vish5244

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
AOR : 5 FEB 2020
PAL : 14 JULY 2020
BIO : 13 OCT 2020
UPFRONT MEDICAL : JAN 30 2021
MEDICAL PASSED : MAR 26

As per GCMS Note,
Criminality is passed
Eligibility passed, but in gc key it's showing they are reviewing eligibility.
Security not started
Info sharing in progress
GC Key 76%

Do anyone almost have the same line?? Replies will be appreciated. Thanks in Advance friends.

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
I applied for GCMS one month ago. How would i know that they are working on my request. DId someone please send the confirmation of this application
I received this in an email
After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request.
When do they send it?

Same here, looking for an answer
@Ishansimran

If you applied directly and received the temporary tracking that's confirmation enough that IRCC is in receipt of your request. You will only learn of the new number assigned to your request only when IRCC corresponds with you either to seek clarification about the request you submitted or when it finally releases your Gcms Notes to you. The new number will be in the email subject from IRCC and also included as part of Gcms Notes PDF file name. If you need to follow up with IRCC you can do so with the temporary tracking number as well. If you don't receive the file by the 31st day reach out to IRCC; sometimes they do miss a beat and files are delayed without an explanation. (hence this investigation)

Where it gets confusing for a lot of folks is when 3rd party Gcms companies send the email with temporary tracking number to their clients. For the applicants who receive these emails there is no way for them to authenticate that this number truly belongs to them. When IRCC sends a confirmation email with the tracking number that email is addressed to the person who submitted the request and there is no reference in that email to whose information was requested. So sharing these temporary tracking numbers is misleading, gives a false sense of assurance and creates confusion between the temporary and new number.