+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

fbzhasan

Dec 28, 2020
I don't have an aor, so I tried my uci number and my date of birth, and I saw my application has been received.
Hi
What your UCI number, you are putting in the Link to get status.
For your information,My AR is 6 Nov. 2020. I am Outland SINP.
Regards
Zahid

El Bueno

Oct 10, 2019
Hi. I would like to ask about this. And if anyone from here have already encountered the same situation. Last February 26 , I got a decision made update in ECAS, then I checked it today. It went back to In Process . Is this normal? Very stange and sketchy thing.

• Wow
Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Hi. I would like to ask about this. And if anyone from here have already encountered the same situation. Last February 26 , I got a decision made update in ECAS, then I checked it today. It went back to In Process . Is this normal? Very stange and sketchy thing.
Your timeline ??
Share pal adr(if any)

El Bueno

Oct 10, 2019

• Wow
Reactions: phanikiran.kara

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
Answer to this will be in your timeline if you got any adr , inland or outland , province (yearly quotas i guess)

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
So you are not at all interested in sharing your timeline but want answer for your questions

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
AR jan 9 2020
AOR feb 16 2020
Bio feb 17 2020
Pal july 2020
MR jan 16 2021
MP feb 14 2021
No update since then
My roommates got DM within the month after MP I havnt received any update yet ..
are you back in Canada and when did you came back??
you will get your dm soon medical request says it that they are working on your file

Randhawaupender

May 13, 2019
How you know i was stuck in india ?
I came back in july 2020
Timeline is of my roommates is almost same they got MR dec 20 and MP jan 16
Hahaha i know everything
-Bro you mentioned about your india trip here So anyway are you noc A B or C D
Your room mates AR ?? So i guess they sent file about month or two months before you so that's why you are late