+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
AINP Inland
AR 9 april,2020
AOR+BIL 17 Oct,2020
ADR. 10 dec, 2020
MR 30 Jan, 2021
MP 19 Feb,2021
DM 17 March 2021
Did you receive PAL?

td88

Aug 8, 2019
I got Decision Made status trên ECAS today, but my agent did check on his GC key is nothing update yet. Do you have any experience about it?
Dude. Congrats on your DM. Also are you Vietnamese haha. I spotted it by "trên" means on. Anyway, my timeline is just the same as you. My AR is April 16, 2020. I didn't have Medical Request, i just did it upfront. Medical Passed on Feb08, 2021 and have not heard anything since then. :)

Reactions: TonytheTiger

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
What u means show up ? Can you please elaborate what you are asking? Are you able to see your status on ECAs?
This the message

Hello everyone,

I saw my application status since last two week it’s was like below message:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

now I seen onlineunder below this message :

Applicants for permanent residence can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status by creating an online account. Find out how.

Rest of message same like that ...

Kindly can you explain me what is the last message say’s please

Now they will change

td88

Aug 8, 2019
This the message

Hello everyone,

I saw my application status since last two week it’s was like below message:

We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing Times
  • At this time, you may use this on-line service to view the status of your application ONLY if you have:
    • sponsored a member of the family class;
    • applied for permanent residence from within or outside Canada;
    • applied for a permanent resident card (replacement or renewal);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship);
    • applied for Canadian citizenship for a person adopted by a Canadian citizen (on or after January 1, 1947);
    • applied for a citizenship certificate (proof of Canadian citizenship);
    • applied to renounce Canadian citizenship; or
    • applied to resume Canadian citizenship.
The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) may help you to access the status of your application through Client Application Status (CAS).

now I seen onlineunder below this message :

Applicants for permanent residence can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status by creating an online account. Find out how.

Rest of message same like that ...

Kindly can you explain me what is the last message say’s please

Now they will change
This, is not your application status, buddy. They can't find your application in the system which could be
1- They haven't touched it yet
2- It's in the completeness check process, when this state done, you're gonna receive an email with your Application Number on that to check
3- or last one, you made mistake while filling the information (make sure First name, last name, DOB, nationality is right), if it still appears with same message, then read 1 and 2 again.