+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

djleia

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
My case is very similar to yours. We have similar AR and AOR (see my signature). My second office is also Ottawa, and my common-law partner is also Canadian. Good luck to both of us.
Did u apply gcms? My security due date is December 8, 2021

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
My case is very similar to yours. We have similar AR and AOR (see my signature). My second office is also Ottawa, and my common-law partner is also Canadian. Good luck to both of us.
Hey did you guys submitted your partner’s Canadian passport with application you sent ? What documents did you attached with your application?

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hey did you guys submitted your partner’s Canadian passport with application you sent ? What documents did you attached with your application?
Hi Miss Bee. Yes, I submitted the copy of my partner's passport, his birth certificate copy, and some documents related to common law status

djleia

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
I submitted marrige certificate and my husband’s birth certificate and i got adr last month and they are reviewing from last week

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
Does it mean our pr would be released in December? I am so worried cause ottawa is so slow
I think this security due date is just based on our AOR date, exactly one year after AOR. I don't think this date matters that much.