+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Harsimran.dhot

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hello everyone I am also waiting for AOR from Aug month and my workpermit will expire in dec this year hopfully if I will get my AOR this month but rest of the processing time will be finish in next year So I will get a open work permit or something else?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone I am also waiting for AOR from Aug month and my workpermit will expire in dec this year hopfully if I will get my AOR this month but rest of the processing time will be finish in next year So I will get a open work permit or something else?
Yes you can get open work permit if your pr is still processing. You are eligible to apply for Bridging open work permit unless you have nomination restrictions on your employment.

babshah76

Feb 1, 2015
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Im Jan 18, 2021 AOR and got MR Feb 18.
But i did upfront onDec 2020 before AOR
Uploaded 3x webform. Ircc responded 1 webform that they will forworded my request to the reponsible office. Until now no update if it is passed.
Are you inland or Outland applicant?

Rbrar18

Jan 9, 2021
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
25-09-2020
Can someone help me regarding the issue of signature on pr application.I think i did both digital and handwritten but i don’t remember for sure.Ar is Sep 2020.My ielts and pnp nomination already expired.Getting my file returned is the last thing i want right now.

armaan2008

Dec 14, 2019
Can someone help me regarding the issue of signature on pr application.I think i did both digital and handwritten but i don’t remember for sure.Ar is Sep 2020.My ielts and pnp nomination already expired.Getting my file returned is the last thing i want right now.
I think if you did both then they will not return your file. its advice-able always make the photocopy of whole file before submitting.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes someone in this group done both signature and he already got AOR last month and medical request too . Not too worry.