+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Journey to Pr

Jan 25, 2021
I don't think they issue AOR on Sunday. Correct me It I am wrong.
It might be possible but when people was recieving AOR for July they were getting it even on weekends :(:(:(:( but I feel like august applicants are not lucky as July applicants
I hope august applicants get their AOR and also all the applicants who has applied for their Pr

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
It might be possible but when people was recieving AOR for July they were getting it even on weekends :(:(:(:( but I feel like august applicants are not lucky as July applicants
I hope august applicants get their AOR and also all the applicants who has applied for their Pr
I feel you. We are in the same boat brother. Nothing we can do from our end. Last I have seen AR 17th August got AOR. Pur turn is on the way. Keep faith on God.

sanya5791

Dec 25, 2020
BC
Category........
PNP
Hey guys, is it ok if my wife's Police Certificate was issues a week before she crossed Canadian border? Maybe I need to upload another Police Certificate which is issued after she crossed Canadian border?

Sunny751

Star Member
Feb 14, 2021
Hey guys, is it ok if my wife's Police Certificate was issues a week before she crossed Canadian border? Maybe I need to upload another Police Certificate which is issued after she crossed Canadian border?
[/QUOTE
i would suggest to apply for another police certificate. Its IRCC and they can ask for anything. Sometime they ask for PCC during the process.

Reactions: sanya5791

phanikiran.kara

Dec 12, 2018
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
03-01-2020
Nomination.....
11-12-2019
AOR Received.
18-02-2020
Med's Done....
13-01-2021
LANDED..........
02-08-2020
Strongly suggest to apply and submit another certificate. Just a matter of few bucks and little frustration.

Reactions: sanya5791

MarmaladeP

Mar 8, 2021
OINP NOMINATED

AR: NOV 23RD 2020
WAITING FOR AOR.
IT'S TAKING 7 MONTHS TO RECEIVE AOR NOWADAYS...THAT'S A LONG WAIT...
ANYBODY RECEIVED AOR FOR SEPTEMBER 2020 APPLICATIONS???
Hope you can get the AOR soon.... My AR is in December 2020...
Which stream are you in?
Thanks.