+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

##Chahal98

Jan 6, 2021
I don’t think so because according to trend for AOR you will get temporary file number beginning of next month . Try to call them again next week. Hard to wait man .
I think CIC agent was confused I m a province nominated candidate but he was looking into federal skilled worker May be he was not looming into right category

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
They don't gave me a temporary file number CIC agent was looking in Federal skilled worker stream we are province nominated right ?
Your all application is attached to your UCI number. Doesn’t matter under which category he looks, if he took your uci number, he can pull all information from that and can see if there is any ongoing application regarding that that uci number. Don’t worry man you will get it soon. Call them again and talk to different agent.

##Chahal98

Jan 6, 2021
Your all application is attached to your UCI number. Doesn’t matter under which category he looks, if he took your uci number, he can pull all information from that and can see if there is any ongoing application regarding that that uci number. Don’t worry man you will get it soon. Call them again and talk to different agent.
Ok thankyou