+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Fangfang

Star Member
Nov 5, 2019
Category........
AINP
Hello Fangfang,

Hope everything is going well with you. I saw you applied for PR via AINP, so do I. I received AoR recently on Jan 15th, and have a question for the upfront medical exam.

From what I learned, I booked an upfront medical exam in Edm next week. Just wondering what will be the next step? I suppose I will receive a medical report from the doctor? then should I upload the report via webform or via a linked CIC account? but shouldn't be the doctor send the report to CIC directly?
Hello there,

Congrats on your AOR first. After you done upfront medical exam, you will receive a sheet called e-medical information sheet from the clinic the same day as your exam. Then you need to upload this sheet (2 pages total, double-sided paper) via web form (not your CIC linked account). Then just wait for web form email reply, maybe a month or so.

If you do upfront, the doctor will still send the report via their e-medical system, but it will not be linked to your application directly after the doctor send it. So you have to send a web form here. Good luck!

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
What does the temporary file number? It means all the documents are received by CIC and all are perfect? Does it also mean that our file is in thier system? How much time they will take to give official file number after temporary file number? Tried to call them twice and my call was automatically hang up.

nsyadava2004

Nov 23, 2020
When you do medical the doctor will give you that sheet automatically. You don’t have to request it , he will give automatically. When you fill webform at the very end that is attachment option. You can attach pdf file there.
Can I upload it to webform or my lawyer layer have to upload it to through webform?

Tony2

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Print a copy of the COPR letter and send that to the address mention at the top along with two photos. One photo must need a stamp of Photo Studio and your name and UCI. Name and UCI can be handwritten. Please read the instructions before sending to avoid PR card application delay. Congratulations!
But we gave them two passport during the application why another if I may ask?