+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

midn

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018

Akhil john joseph

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
Cambridge
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney , NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
The one i posted is just a random agency doing the GCMS process for you, you posted the official link.
I'd advice on using the official link for anyone looking for GCMS notes, i would not be comfortable for a random company having access to your data.
when do we need to normally apply for gcms?
After getting AOR?
Or just after sending the file to Nova Scotia?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks. After fingerprints from commissionaires or other approved centres for fingerprints, do we still need to go to RCMP or they will just send you the PCC at home directly?
They will send pcc to your current address you will give them . It takes around 2-3 weeks to get one.

Reactions: Jawanda7

midn

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
Hey folks, just spoke to an agent and it looks like my application is in following stage:
* Background passed
* Criminality passed
* Medical passed
* Info-sharing complete
* Security - not started

Does anyone with DM/COPR knows approximate time IRCC currently takes to process the Security?

RahulA

Sep 21, 2016
Did anybody apply a work permit from India after PNP. I applied from India in September 2020 but never heard any update and biometrics are also not going on for work permit. Anybody has experience????????????

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hey folks, just spoke to an agent and it looks like my application is in following stage:
* Background passed
* Criminality passed
* Medical passed
* Info-sharing complete
* Security - not started

Does anyone with DM/COPR knows approximate time IRCC currently takes to process the Security?
I had a calling with cic officer today morning. She said to me my eligibility and security have been in progress. Did an agent talk to you security has not been started? I don't know there is a difference between not started and in process from calling to agent. You are far ahead of me.

midn

Star Member
Apr 5, 2018
I had a calling with cic officer today morning. She said to me my eligibility and security have been in progress. Did an agent talk to you security has not been started? I don't know there is a difference between not started and in process from calling to agent. You are far ahead of me.
She said it hasn't been started yes

jasonliuengr

Star Member
Apr 6, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
06-05-2020
Nomination.....
20-04-2020
AOR Received.
06-11-2020
Med's Done....
05-12-2020
LANDED..........
15-02-2021
I just called them, and this is my progress:

* Criminality - passed
* Medical - received, in progress
* Eligibility - not initiated
* Security - not initiated

Althought my criminality is passed, I didn't see it passed on the ECAS nor the CIC web page. While the CIC web shows my eligibility and security are in progress but in fact they are not started yet.
The agent said "Background" is the combination of Criminality, Eligibility and Security.

Calling the agent seems getting the info much faster than ordering the GCMS notes that can take about a month of waiting, althought the GCMS has more detail.

Last edited: