+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Kpgrp

Nov 7, 2020
I waiting for my nomination extension letter. They send you an letter. They sent back through post. No I don’t have a temporary file number

jt2019

Star Member
May 20, 2020
I think guys who have received MR and no pal will not receive pal now,they skipped sending PAL @bbjeon38 but what about applicants like me who haven’t received either haha
I didn't receive anything either. I feel they changed the processing flow with the applicants who have paid the new application fees. It's just my assumption tho

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I didn't receive anything either. I feel they changed the processing flow with the applicants who have paid the new application fees. It's just my assumption tho
I think they are skipping sending PAL to many applicants these days (though its an assumption too ) ,lately I noticed the only applicants who received PAL ,they received ADR a day before and the next day they got PAL ,that’s how I predicted @simrankaur20 Simran would receive PAL today and she did for real hehe so we all can suppose almost all Nov AOR applications (in case there is no problem) have passed PAL stage who haven’t received any ADR

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
@jt2019 @bbjeon38 @FerasZain read my last message what I wrote about PAL and now I am almost sure what I said is correct ,only the applicants from whom ADR is required are getting PAL others are being skipped .If you check in the spreadsheet only two MAY AR got PAL one early May and one end of May AR ( @simrankaur20 )and if you notice the similarity between them is ADR and instant PAL with ADR.Where are all the applicants in between early and end of May.I can safely say almost all
of us must have passed PAL stage and are now in the next stage of our PR process.

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Nothing like that...
It says waiting for PS
It means Pre screening review what I read and I believe some review is being done by the officer in charge or some appointed officer for review on your file at whatever stage your file is

jt2019

Star Member
May 20, 2020
@jt2019 @bbjeon38 @FerasZain read my last message what I wrote about PAL and now I am almost sure what I said is correct ,only the applicants from whom ADR is required are getting PAL others are being skipped .If you check in the spreadsheet only two MAY AR got PAL one early May and one end of May AR ( @simrankaur20 )and if you notice the similarity between them is ADR and instant PAL with ADR.Where are all the applicants in between early and end of May.I can safely say almost all
of us must have passed PAL stage and are now in the next stage of our PR process.
To my understanding, PAL is necessary for every applicant. In fact, one of my friends who applied in 2018-2019 got medical request first then three months later PAL. The processing flow can be different for each person.

Reactions: J20190911

Singh190920

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
To my understanding, PAL is necessary for every applicant. In fact, one of my friends who applied in 2018-2019 got medical request first then three months later PAL. The processing flow can be different for each person.
Yes but many don’t receive it at all as we have seen in the forum and other steps in the process can be interchangeable but I don’t understand how MR can be required by the officer who is not even sure of applicant’s eligibility in case he is found in admissible why would an officer require a MR ,I am sure he doesn’t want to get his/her son/daughter married with the applicant after getting his/her results hehe

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Make sense. I claimed G-note in Dec/31. Does it take one month?

Reactions: J20190911

nadz2016

Oct 19, 2016
Hi, I got an email from CIC Ottawa Immigration today asking for current address, phone number, first entry and last entry in Canada. Also if I am currently in Canada, Has anyone get an email like this? I am wondering if this means I will get my PR soon. Anyone got an email like this?