+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020
Hi bbjeon38, Just want to let you know that I booked an upfront medical on 24th Dec :)
Upfront medical is booked in Dec 28. AR was May 19.

Gurie140196

Star Member
Aug 2, 2020
My other query now it is about my BOWP. I was waiting my AOR to update that application. I hope they will be patient again to wait for AOR.
I guess instead of getting refusal for BOWP you should ask provide for work permit support letter ... coz I got work permit support letter from my province ... if you are from Alberta their website says IRCC taking long to issue AOR .. so Alberta issue work permit support letter ...
expert people know better than me ... good luck

Deep singh dhillon

Aug 15, 2020
Hello friends,
My application was returned because of one missing signature. I wrote my name instead of signing it. Please pay attention when filling the form. I’m just devastated, after almost 7 months waiting for an AOR. Is anyone experienced this? They have attached my picture on a sheet and I don’t know if I can use the same picture or I have to renew everything. My nomination is expired too, I don’t really know what to do. Please I need some advices.
Thanks
you should ask for nomination extension..what is ar date

Mar 11, 2020
OMG, so people (Including me) who are still waiting for APR (my AR is 10 august) my nomination is expired so we can expect that they are going to ask for “New” nomination letter from the Province too.
I mean we have waited/still waiting for so long and the result is to do the WHOLE process again?! This is extremely sad and tensed situation.

Moffo

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
I guess instead of getting refusal for BOWP you should ask provide for work permit support letter ... coz I got work permit support letter from my province ... if you are from Alberta their website says IRCC taking long to issue AOR .. so Alberta issue work permit support letter ...
expert people know better than me ... good luck
I have the work permit support letter. I included it in my application for BOWP.

Moffo

Star Member
Dec 3, 2020
OMG, so people (Including me) who are still waiting for APR (my AR is 10 august) my nomination is expired so we can expect that they are going to ask for “New” nomination letter from the Province too.
I mean we have waited/still waiting for so long and the result is to do the WHOLE process again?! This is extremely sad and tensed situation.
No, they will not ask... unless they sent back your application. I didn’t want to increase anxiety on people, just let you know that anything can happen and see if anyone here experience that situation.

Preet8889

Oct 18, 2020
Hello friends,
My application was returned because of one missing signature. I wrote my name instead of signing it. Please pay attention when filling the form. I’m just devastated, after almost 7 months waiting for an AOR. Is anyone experienced this? They have attached my picture on a sheet and I don’t know if I can use the same picture or I have to renew everything. My nomination is expired too, I don’t really know what to do. Please I need some advices.
Thanks
So sad to hear that but they give you temporary number before or no