+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

haohaohao87

Jan 26, 2021
Guy, I just have a question. My friend submitted PR application in Dec 2019, and got AOR Feb 2020. But about 6 months ago, she found one silly document checklist mistake, and requested an revision through webform. Since then, she's not having the application outcome. Last phone call to call centre in Aug, the agent confirmed all passed, not started security. Recently, they do not pick up the call due to Afghanistan issue, and not available to check application status. Do you think that her application is having some problems? I am looking forward to hearing from your thoughts.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
Guy, I just have a question. My friend submitted PR application in Dec 2019, and got AOR Feb 2020. But about 6 months ago, she found one silly document checklist mistake, and requested an revision through webform. Since then, she's not having the application outcome. Last phone call to call centre in Aug, the agent confirmed all passed, not started security. Recently, they do not pick up the call due to Afghanistan issue, and not available to check application status. Do you think that her application is having some problems? I am looking forward to hearing from your thoughts.
how are we supposed to answer this without knowing what the mistake was? FYI i have the same timeline. Applied Dec 6, 2019, AOR February 2020.

haohaohao87

Jan 26, 2021
how are we supposed to answer this without knowing what the mistake was? FYI i have the same timeline. Applied Dec 6, 2019, AOR February 2020.
She mistakenly checked on doc checklist that she has more than five dependents . But she doesn't.

Del34

Nov 3, 2020
I just got ADR from Winnipeg. Should the bank statement be stamped or can we send them the online ones?

Del34

Nov 3, 2020
Thank you . What’s your ecas shows now . My ecas shows application received from last one month. File transferred to Calgary office .
It changed to application received on march 3rd until now. It’s still application received. Maybe tomorrow it’ll change to in process again!
My vo changed to Winnipeg.

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
It changed to application received on march 3rd until now. It’s still application received. Maybe tomorrow it’ll change to in process again!
My vo changed to Winnipeg.
How you get ADR request I mean via email and what’s ecas shows about adr . Thanks

Sep 30, 2020
Hi ALL,
I have got PPR email today. little confuse for couple of things. if you can help me out. I need to submit the below documents with passport. Do I just type information in the blank page and attached with the documents ?

5. The height and eye colour (for both eyes) for the Principal Applicant and all of his accompanying dependants.

2nd is how do I submit the package ? do I need to visit nearby vfs office ?

Reactions: arjy