+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Dear Friends,

I have applied my paper based application for SINP Occupation in demand through DHL and DHL's third party courier shows they received on 27th Aug 2020.

other than courier proof, I wish to know that how I get confirmation or something from IRCC that they have received my application

When I can expect AOR ?

any idea please?
Received date is your AR,
Since those whose AR are march 5th onwards all are waiting for AOR.
Gudluck

LizInCanada

Aug 29, 2020
BC PNP nominated
Applying from within Canada

Application sent to CIC Sydney: August 24, 2020
Application received by CIC: August 28, 2020

Waiting for AOR.

IRCC stated on Twitter that they process Paper based applications to the possible extent. Do you expect the increase in AOR rate?

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
BC PNP nominated

Waiting for AOR.

IRCC stated on Twitter that they process Paper based applications to the possible extent. Do you expect the increase in AOR rate?
Most applicants with AR in early March are still waiting for their AOR.

Mark982

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
BC PNP nominated

Waiting for AOR.

Hey I sent out docs on 24 August, But no email received AR yet.
Same as you from BC

Reactions: manku_patel

Ade3032

Dec 22, 2018
BC PNP nominated

Waiting for AOR.

Hi LizinCanada

Which carrier did you use to send your pr package to CIC within Canada? Is it Canada express post, DHL or Fedex. I wish to know if Canada express post has started receiver/recepient signature option. Thank you!

Seeker2020

Jul 11, 2020
I ordered oficial reference from DHL where they stated WHEN my letter has been delivered and persons name who received it. And DHL gave me it as oficial letter. Now I have proof.

LizInCanada

Aug 29, 2020
Hi LizinCanada

Which carrier did you use to send your pr package to CIC within Canada? Is it Canada express post, DHL or Fedex. I wish to know if Canada express post has started receiver/recepient signature option. Thank you!
Hi,

I sent it via CanadaPost and got notification that the parcel is received, however it doesn't have a name of recipient there. Going to call them tomorrow and inquire why they ignored the request of the signature.