+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello everybody,

I have been off the forum for some days. I got MR today for my common-law partner and I, got an appointment on Sept. 7th with an IME. Will update my timeline and keep you all posted.

AR: Sept. 14th, 2020
AOR: May 27th, 2021
MR: Aug, 11th, 2021

On a side note, I haven’t been posting lately and off the forum because I was getting very anxious in a bad way and it was about to start affecting me. I, same as all of us here been waiting for extremely long periods to receive news about our PR application.

What happened to me was that for example, I was waiting for MR, my AR being Sept. 2020 and started to see users here getting eCOPR with later than me AR’s. And that worried me and felt depressed, asked myself why not me? Is there something wrong with my application? Is it gonna be refused? I was comparing my timeline with others, but everybody’s application is different, processing officers work different and offices are different, too many variables and not getting AOR when others are already getting DM means nothing.

I saw myself reading the forum all day, login into eCAS 10 times a day and refreshing my email 1000 times a day and felt depressed. That’s me and how I am, I’m not saying that the forum is bad! Please don’t get me wrong, it was turning into a bad habit for me personally. But I do believe that this forum is GREAT and we are all here to support each other and it is only us here that we truly know who this wait feels like and the things that we go through.

Thank you everybody for your support and I will keep coming back to update my timeline because I know that for most of you it is useful.

Wish you all the best, be patient and take care of yourself and your mental well-being.

Last edited:

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
Hello everybody,

I have been off the forum for some days. I got MR today for my common-law partner and I, got an appointment on Sept. 7th with an IME. Will update my timeline and keep you all posted.

On a side note, I haven’t been posting lately and off the forum because I was getting very anxious in a bad way and it was about to start affecting me. I, same as all of us here been waiting for extremely long periods to receive news about our PR application.

What happened to me was that for example, I was waiting for MR, my AR being Sept. 2020 and started to see users here getting eCOPR with later than me AR’s. And that worried me and felt depressed, asked myself why not me? Is there something wrong with my application? Is it gonna be refused? I was comparing my timeline with others, but everybody’s application is different, processing officers work different and offices are different, too many variables and not getting AOR when others are already getting DM means nothing.

I saw myself reading the forum all day, login into eCAS 10 times a day and refreshing my email 1000 times a day and felt depressed. That’s me and how I am, I’m not saying that the forum is bad! Please don’t get me wrong, it was turning into a bad habit for me personally. But I do believe that this forum is GREAT and we are all here to support each other and it is only us here that we truly know who this wait feels like and the things that we go through.

Thank you everybody for your support and I will keep coming back to update my timeline because I know that for most of you it is useful.

Wish you all the best, be patient and take care of yourself and your mental well-being.
I remembered seen your post quite offten. What is MD?

bbjeon38

Champion Member
Jun 1, 2019
Kitchener
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
15-05-2020
Nomination.....
05-15-2020
AOR Received.
08-12-2020
Med's Request
30-12-2020
Med's Done....
28-12-2020

shiffimehta

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hello everybody,

so what shows on your ecas is still in process

Jainish22

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hello everyone,

AR: 8 sept 2020
AOR- 6 June 2021 with 41% start
MR- 23 June 2021
MP- 22 July 2021
Biometric- exempted -but not show date
Interview - No required
Ad. Documents- No Required
Eligibility- in process
Background- done ✅ but not shows date
Pal - waiting …
DM - when ??????

I am trying to check everyday and trusted …
I don’t know … how long take time for eligibility check …
After that how long take time for dm.

I am waiting for long time …

anyone have idea than let me know and give advice please

Reactions: manku_patel