+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

sudas

Apr 11, 2020
Hello Guys,
24th July 2021, my PR application was approved and my dependants received the eCOPR (All are Inland). However, as the principal applicant, I didn't get my eCOPR. Is it normal? and how many days to expect to receive the COPR letter? Any one have experienced it?
Your suggestions are highly appreciated. Thanks.

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Yes, I am inland with one dependent, my full timeline is in my signature. Can you share your timeline?
OINP-Job Offer NOC 7242
Application Submitted: July 2020
AOR: Nov 2020
Biometrics: January 2021
Medical Request: February 2021
Medical Passed: March 2021
The rest of the Months are waiting,and waiting nothing but waiting...

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022
Hello
I submitted my file on 4 sep 20(SINP)
Mr 22 jun 21
Mp 2 July
Dm 14 July
How long for first email ?? Anyone know how long it will take
@Singhhh What ius your AOR? NOC Code? Medical Date?, No of dependents?

mabakar25274

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2020
Lahore, Pakistan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Windsor
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
Doc's Request.
26-09-2022
Nomination.....
08-07-2020
AOR Received.
15-02-2021
File Transfer...
28-05-2021
Med's Request
02-06-2022
Med's Done....
15-09-2022

Ramandeep1994

Star Member
Mar 16, 2021
Aor 29 April
Mr 22june
Medical 29june
Mp 12July
Dm 14 July
Still waiting for login email
Noc 6311
No dependent
Bro call IRCC. I got DM on Jul9 and they sent me the 1st portal email on Jul10. But I did not received that. I contacted on Jul13 then agent told me abt this. I sent the webformon Jul13 got response on Jul23. Still waiting for the 1st email after everything finalized.

JattCan

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi there, just a quick question.
I was requested ADR 2 weeks ago and uploaded the document on the same day, today in gckey on the home page it shows "we have received the additional documents you provided.
But on the "documents submitted page" it shows that the document uploaded but not submitted to IRCC.
So do anybody have an idea how long it will take to be reviewed by the immigration officer??

Fabio P

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
OINP-Job Offer NOC 7242
Application Submitted: July 2020
AOR: Nov 2020
Biometrics: January 2021
Medical Request: February 2021
Medical Passed: March 2021
The rest of the Months are waiting,and waiting nothing but waiting...
But you mentioned you are waiting for two years, your AR is same month as mine! Are you including provincial application time? Anyway, my AR is same month as yours and I didn't even get MR! I guess you are luckier than me... I just raised a webform a couple minutes ago, honestly I try not to bug IRCC too much but I guess there is no other way. We are now seeing November applicants getting eCOPR and meanwhile older applications get stuck for some very nebulous reason. This system is completely unfair, there is no real processing order and no clarity on how things move in the background. This provincial nominee stream is almost a joke. How is it possible that a candidate that is being "sponsored" by a province has the application processed slower than a CEC candidate that has no such sponsorship? I mean, the nomination letter is a document from the province stating that they want the applicant! In order to get that you are screened by the province and you need to prove you meet their requirements. But in the end, this extra screening is completely useless. How is it possible that this stream takes 21 months to process when EE takes 6? Maybe for EE applicants IRCC does all checking electronically and for paper based applicants they send mail letters to the applicant's home country (like background checking and such)? Lol, I mean, this is ridiculous and (I hope) they are not doing that. Truth is that they say the applications are digitized once they get an AOR. So that means that from AOR, a paper-based application should be as fast as an EE application! Of course it isn't (well not in my case). This is such a painful process, I just wish it ends as soon as possible. I am 46 years old and this process drains me so much. Our lives in this long and unfair waiting state. So much at stake and nothing we can do except keep waiting...

Bellabeau

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
But you mentioned you are waiting for two years, your AR is same month as mine! Are you including provincial application time? Anyway, my AR is same month as yours and I didn't even get MR! I guess you are luckier than me... I just raised a webform a couple minutes ago, honestly I try not to bug IRCC too much but I guess there is no other way. We are now seeing November applicants getting eCOPR and meanwhile older applications get stuck for some very nebulous reason. This system is completely unfair, there is no real processing order and no clarity on how things move in the background. This provincial nominee stream is almost a joke. How is it possible that a candidate that is being "sponsored" by a province has the application processed slower than a CEC candidate that has no such sponsorship? I mean, the nomination letter is a document from the province stating that they want the applicant! In order to get that you are screened by the province and you need to prove you meet their requirements. But in the end, this extra screening is completely useless. How is it possible that this stream takes 21 months to process when EE takes 6? Maybe for EE applicants IRCC does all checking electronically and for paper based applicants they send mail letters to the applicant's home country (like background checking and such)? Lol, I mean, this is ridiculous and (I hope) they are not doing that. Truth is that they say the applications are digitized once they get an AOR. So that means that from AOR, a paper-based application should be as fast as an EE application! Of course it isn't (well not in my case). This is such a painful process, I just wish it ends as soon as possible. I am 46 years old and this process drains me so much. Our lives in this long and unfair waiting state. So much at stake and nothing we can do except keep waiting...
Yeah your are absolutely right. Mine took 2 years now including the Provincial Nominee waiting time.
I can't do anything right now as i dont have an access through my accnt. I emailed my Lawyer last time and im not surprised as she said PR paperbased nowadays took 2 years to complete.
Even for them they can't do anything but to wait.