+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

dkincanada

Jul 8, 2020
Hi Guys,

I have received medical request, but I had my medicals done in January this year can I submit those using webform? Now they are about 6 months old.

Reactions: sudas

Shawn211

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Got ecopr, thank you all for all your support and to those who are still waiting for the next step especially Journey to pr, the day will come soon, and will come in the right time, don’t be anxious and enjoy every single day, you will have the result that made you satisfied!

Live with hope

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Got ecopr, thank you all for all your support and to those who are still waiting for the next step especially Journey to pr, the day will come soon, and will come in the right time, don’t be anxious and enjoy every single day, you will have the result that made you satisfied!
Hi congratulations. Can you please explain procedure for copr . I have representative and he asked me photo after dm . What next step . Will i get any email

Shawn211

Star Member
Dec 8, 2020
Hi congratulations. Can you please explain procedure for copr . I have representative and he asked me photo after dm . What next step . Will i get any email
You should receive a pr portal email or your representative and then you are gonna use your email address to email ircc for some basic information, then they’ll create an account for you and you’re able to upload your address and photo, it’s weird your representative is asking for photo

Live with hope

Star Member
May 7, 2021
You should receive a pr portal email or your representative and then you are gonna use your email address to email ircc for some basic information, then they’ll create an account for you and you’re able to upload your address and photo, it’s weird your representative is asking for photo
I think they have received initial email , I don’t know why he asked for it . Rules clearly says your representative can’t make account for you. When should I expect ecopr , i mean after how many emails back and forth. Is there photo on ecopr as well

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
Hey guys,
How long does an agent takes to review a document?
I sent my document through gc key last week and today the status was updated to "reviewing additional document"