+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Amm2020

Apr 18, 2020
Just received my portal email 40 minutes ago!!!
Here is my full timeline. Finally, this process is approaching an end

MPNP Inland applicant with 1 inland dependent
AR: Jul 28, 2020
AOR: Jan 28, 2021
BIO: exempted
MR: Mar 1, 2021
Medical done: Mar 10, 2021
MP: Mar 19, 2021
PAL: Jun 3
ADR: Jun 4
Submission of ADR: Jun 18
ADR in review: Jun 23
DM: Jun 24
Portal email: Jun 26 at 9am -> replied on the same day at 9:40am.
Now waiting for credentials to login portal. Calgary office.
Congrats

Reactions: Mpmp

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
Just received my portal email 40 minutes ago!!!
Here is my full timeline. Finally, this process is approaching an end

MPNP Inland applicant with 1 inland dependent
AR: Jul 28, 2020
AOR: Jan 28, 2021
BIO: exempted
MR: Mar 1, 2021
Medical done: Mar 10, 2021
MP: Mar 19, 2021
PAL: Jun 3
ADR: Jun 4
Submission of ADR: Jun 18
ADR in review: Jun 23
DM: Jun 24
Portal email: Jun 26 at 9am -> replied on the same day at 9:40am.
Now waiting for credentials to login portal. Calgary office.
Congratulations. What is portal email . What they ask .

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Congratulations. What is portal email . What they ask .
They will ask you to confirm name, uci, original entry date to Canada, last date entry to Canada, entry location for main applicant and dependent (if any). Then they will create an account in PR portal for you. I’m now waiting for their reply with this credentials so I can upload my photos and confirm mailing address. After this, they will confirm my address and photo then if everything is good an eCORP will be issued and the only step is to wait for PR to reach my hand. All these waiting will be gone :)

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
They will ask you to confirm name, uci, original entry date to Canada, last date entry to Canada, entry location for main applicant and dependent (if any). Then they will create an account in PR portal for you. I’m now waiting for their reply with this credentials so I can upload my photos and confirm mailing address. After this, they will confirm my address and photo then if everything is good an eCORP will be issued and the only step is to wait for PR to reach my hand. All these waiting will be gone :)
Thanks for reply . Really appreciated. Actually IRCc ask me for Adr on 16june and I submitted same day . Now waiting for Dm .

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
Thanks for reply . Really appreciated. Actually IRCc ask me for Adr on 16june and I submitted same day . Now waiting for Dm .
Did you send your ADR through webform or GCKey? I sent mine through GCKEY on June 18. Then someone on this forum recommended me to send a webform to inform them that I submitted. I sent a webform on June 21 then they replied confirming that they received and started reviewing my documents on Jun 23. And got DM just 1 day after that on Jun 24 I suggest to send webform to inform them if you submitted through GCKey. Good luck! You will get it soon.

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
Did you send your ADR through webform or GCKey? I sent mine through GCKEY on June 18. Then someone on this forum recommended me to send a webform to inform them that I submitted. I sent a webform on June 21 then they replied confirming that they received and started reviewing my documents on Jun 23. And got DM just 1 day after that on Jun 24 I suggest to send webform to inform them if you submitted through GCKey. Good luck! You will get it soon.
I submitted via web form . 24 June they sent me confirmation to verified my documents and sent to concerned office . And say we are still processing your file . Also I get pal . Let’s hope

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
One thing can you explain me because I am out of town for a week . If coming week I get the portal and all . If I need to upload a photo on the portal can I go through via phone or I have to go for photo grapher.

Live with hope

Star Member
May 7, 2021
Hi . Can somebody please try to understand ecas. I had ADR requested on june 2 , it was never shown on ecas till today, but I submitted adr on june 9th and call line was saying need ADR and on june 22nd call line was saying received ADR . But from yesterday call line doesn’t say anything about ADR , but ecas starts showing ADR correspondence sent on june 2 . Can somebody please explain this

Nkelly1212

Star Member
Feb 5, 2020
I submitted via web form . 24 June they sent me confirmation to verified my documents and sent to concerned office . And say we are still processing your file . Also I get pal . Let’s hope
One thing can you explain me because I am out of town for a week . If coming week I get the portal and all . If I need to upload a photo on the portal can I go through via phone or I have to go for photo grapher.
You will get it soon. I’m pretty sure you will have to take a proper photo with photographer because that will be uploaded and printed on your PR card.

Manav1983in

May 26, 2021
Hi . Can somebody please try to understand ecas. I had ADR requested on june 2 , it was never shown on ecas till today, but I submitted adr on june 9th and call line was saying need ADR and on june 22nd call line was saying received ADR . But from yesterday call line doesn’t say anything about ADR , but ecas starts showing ADR correspondence sent on june 2 . Can somebody please explain this
I submitted adr via web form on 16th June . Before telephone line was saying we sent you a ADR . But now line is saying we received your documents and all get confirmation email from IRCc that they received my documents and sent to concerned office. If u have same confirmation then ignore eca. May be it’s a glitch. To make sure call IRCc and talk to an agent and confirm with them if you don’t received an confirmation from IRCc.

Live with hope

Star Member
May 7, 2021
I submitted adr via web form on 16th June . Before telephone line was saying we sent you a ADR . But now line is saying we received your documents and all get confirmation email from IRCc that they received my documents and sent to concerned office. If u have same confirmation then ignore eca. May be it’s a glitch. To make sure call IRCc and talk to an agent and confirm with them if you don’t received an confirmation from IRCc.
Call line was saying recieved till day before yesterday, but now it doesn’t say need ADR . But ecas starts saying need ADR from today morning. Weird

MsAniger

Dec 15, 2020
Can you share your timeline? Which office is handling your application now? Mine is Etobicoke and I didn't hear from IRCC since January.
Not sure of the office, where do I find that information.
AR June 30, 2020
AOR Jan 21, 2021
BIL May 3, 2021
Biometrics Done May 26, 2021
MR Jun 14, 2021
I have my medical appointment early JUL