+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

nazmul3217

Star Member
Dec 26, 2016
Saskatchewan
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
03-03-2020
Doc's Request.
11-09-2020
AOR Received.
03-03-2020
Med's Request
18-01-2021
Med's Done....
08-02-2021
Hello buddies I got COPR today my full time line is

AR-AUG 2020
AOR- Feb 2021
MR and BIO- Feb 2021
MP- March 2021
GU- 8th of June
PAL - 9th of june again GU in GC key
COPR- 10th of JUNE

Thankyou very much for all the positivity and heartily thankyou who reply my questions. I hope everyone gets their COPR soon and everyone becomes PR of this beautiful country Canada.
Faster than Express entry. Wow. Congratulations.

ress

Star Member
Apr 9, 2012
Hi everyone,
I have just got an email about PR Confirmation Portal through which i am asked to do followings:
  • You will confirm you currently live in Canada
  • You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)
  • You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card
  • IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail

I assume that i got my PR, right? There is no update in my status on ecas and cic.gc.ca.

gill1988

Star Member
Aug 1, 2019
British Columbia
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone,
I have just got an email about PR Confirmation Portal through which i am asked to do followings:
  • You will confirm you currently live in Canada
  • You will provide your current address in Canada (we’ll send your permanent resident card in the mail to this address)
  • You will submit a recent photo (JPEG or PNG formats are accepted) which we’ll use to print your PR card
  • IRCC will upload your document that proves your new PR status you will be able to use this document while you wait for your first PR card that will come to you in the mail

I assume that i got my PR, right? There is no update in my status on ecas and cic.gc.ca.
Awesome!! Congrats!