+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
You have to check your certificate of nomination. Ontario doesn't require English test. BC, I don't know.
I think that MB yes ask for the English test.
Each province have its rules

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
You have to check your certificate of nomination. Ontario doesn't require English test. BC, I don't know.
I think that MB yes ask for the English test.
Each province have its rules
Nomination certificate doesn’t say anything regarding language test. Also bc pnp doesn’t require language test for Noc A only for B,c and D noc .

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Nomination certificate doesn’t say anything regarding language test. Also bc pnp doesn’t require language test for Noc A only for B,c and D noc .
Therefore, you don't need it

Porusb

May 31, 2017
ideally you should do it about 6 months after AOR
The medical is valid for one year. If they don't give me PR before July 2021, I would have to repeat the tests. My timeline shows June as ending of the process. It's a risk, but I took it.

I am just curious about this upfront medical thing. In your case your medical is valid till July'21... If you get your PR in say may or june'21 than you only have 1 or 2 months to shift to canada otherwise ur PR Stands cancel, am I right?

Sandynguyen

Star Member
Aug 16, 2020
My pnp nominate issued(skill worker): Jan 30 2020.
Submit PR base application and CIC center received; signed on: Mar 12 2020.
Pnp expired: Jul 28 2020.
Still waiting AOR... like a lot of members here! I HEARD THAT 1 MEMBER RECEIVED AOR WITH AR ON EARLY MAR 2020 ALREADY. THIS IS A GOOD SIGN FOR US
Do you need to extend your pnp nomination? Or just wait? As I need to renew my WP, i’m thinking of asking for extension just in case I haven’t received AOR by then

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
I am just curious about this upfront medical thing. In your case your medical is valid till July'21... If you get your PR in say may or june'21 than you only have 1 or 2 months to shift to canada otherwise ur PR Stands cancel, am I right?
I am already in Canada

Reactions: Porusb

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Where does nomination certificate says u need language test ? Any idea I cannot find anywhere?
If you need it, it should say. If not say anything is because you don't need it

mkgb

Star Member
Jun 7, 2019
Where does nomination certificate says u need language test ? Any idea I cannot find anywhere?
Check the nomination certificate or the email sent to you by the Province where your nomination certificate was attached. For example, the email where the MPNP nomination certificate was attached for mine reads in part as:

"PLEASE NOTE:

Ensure you include valid IELTS General Training or CELPIP test result in your application for permanent residence. IRCC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests (taken within the last two years) or if your application is incomplete."

Kindly check that email. If it was not indicated that you need to include the language test result, I think you are good to go then.

Wish you the very best!

Reactions: chivinas

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Check the nomination certificate or the email sent to you by the Province where your nomination certificate was attached. For example, the email where the MPNP nomination certificate was attached for mine reads in part as:

"PLEASE NOTE:

Ensure you include valid IELTS General Training or CELPIP test result in your application for permanent residence. IRCC will return your full application if you don’t include valid language tests (taken within the last two years) or if your application is incomplete."

Kindly check that email. If it was not indicated that you need to include the language test result, I think you are good to go then.

Wish you the very best!
Mine doesn’t say anything like that

Reactions: mkgb

Uzzi

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Hey all, I am inland paper based applicant. I got my PAL on 12th Aug 2020. I am waiting for MR.

Getting PAL means eligibility and background check cleared?

on my account there isnt any update on eligibility and background thou I got PAL in my account.

Reactions: J20190911