+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

ferstvi

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Hi Guys,

hope you are all doing well. Please kindly suggest on my inquiry below:

Type: PNP Inland -OINP Job offer (restricted to my employer). But I am on an open PGWP.
Timeline: AR - Aug 2020
AOR - April 2021
MP - May 2021
ADR - May 2021 RPRF
PAL - June 8 2021. (Today)

Situation: I changed my job May-2021 because of a better career opportunity given I also have a EE CEC application in parallel (still ongoing, very slow). I know changing a job is greatly not recommend for PNP job offer.
But after my job change, I have informed my local PNP and IRCC last week through a web form.

but I am a bit surprised that they still sent me a PAL instead of a revaluation today.
Can you suggest is it likely changing a job did not effect my federal process or it is just the officer has not had a look of my web form?
If I eventually get my PR via PNP, does it carry any future risks? (Let’s say OINP inform IRCC that they cancelled my nomination).

thank you for any inputs!
Congrats! What day is your AR please?

Fahim Khan

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
Hi Guys,

hope you are all doing well. Please kindly suggest on my inquiry below:

Type: PNP Inland -OINP Job offer (restricted to my employer). But I am on an open PGWP.
Timeline: AR - Aug 2020
AOR - April 2021
MP - May 2021
ADR - May 2021 RPRF
PAL - June 8 2021. (Today)

Situation: I changed my job May-2021 because of a better career opportunity given I also have a EE CEC application in parallel (still ongoing, very slow). I know changing a job is greatly not recommend for PNP job offer.
But after my job change, I have informed my local PNP and IRCC last week through a web form.

but I am a bit surprised that they still sent me a PAL instead of a revaluation today.
Can you suggest is it likely changing a job did not effect my federal process or it is just the officer has not had a look of my web form?
If I eventually get my PR via PNP, does it carry any future risks? (Let’s say OINP inform IRCC that they cancelled my nomination).

thank you for any inputs!
I completely understand your situation !
I believe two things here !
1. They didn't forward your webform to respected officer, so Officer won't be notify immediately.
2. You are lucky enough that officer neglect that point while processing your app. This situation is very unlikely.
—— If you got PR eventually, You are through ! You are at not fault because you already inform them ON TIME !
—- Just want to advice you keep that solid proof as you Inform them. Like webform receipt or sent email to OINP. So you don't get any trouble after Receiving PR by paper based app.

—- Meanwhile, Hang in tight with your EE application until you got COPR from PNP based app.

KevinKG

Star Member
May 27, 2021
  • Sad
Reactions: JJAiden

dszjkzjk

Mar 7, 2020
I completely understand your situation !
I believe two things here !
1. They didn't forward your webform to respected officer, so Officer won't be notify immediately.
2. You are lucky enough that officer neglect that point while processing your app. This situation is very unlikely.
—— If you got PR eventually, You are through ! You are at not fault because you already inform them ON TIME !
—- Just want to advice you keep that solid proof as you Inform them. Like webform receipt or sent email to OINP. So you don't get any trouble after Receiving PR by paper based app.

—- Meanwhile, Hang in tight with your EE application until you got COPR from PNP based app.
Thank you so much for your valuable advice.