+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
My criminal check is passed, so I can expect my decision in June
my criminality was passed in feb and medical passed on 30th april and i am still waiting for movement lol!!
Its unpredictable..things were going faster in past few weeks but it seems that IRCC staff is now busy in new pathway and express entry application so they have again placed PAPER based applications in 1 corner

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
Hahahaha I was wishing that we gonna get it in June boy I am optimistic now
hahaha i read chahal's post in last few days he was very excited and predicted aug applications to be cleared by june..

But i think u must expect atleast 15 months from ur AOR and thats how paper based applications rolled before covid-19

Tar_A

May 10, 2020
my criminality was passed in feb and medical passed on 30th april and i am still waiting for movement lol!!
Its unpredictable..things were going faster in past few weeks but it seems that IRCC staff is now busy in new pathway and express entry application so they have again placed PAPER based applications in 1 corner
I heard it takes 2-3 months after medical passed. Lets hope for the best. My medical was passed on 20th March. So I am expecting a decision in June. *Fingers crossed*
I don't think they have placed paper files on hold because I have seen DMs almost everyday in last week for July applicants.

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
I heard it takes 2-3 months after medical passed. Lets hope for the best. My medical was passed on 20th March. So I am expecting a decision in June. *Fingers crossed*
I don't think they have placed paper files on hold because I have seen DMs almost everyday in last week for July applicants.
yeah so in that case you can expect something end of june if they work normally..lets hope the best

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
I don't think they have put the paper files in a corner. If they have done it so far, It means we can't see any single movement. We can see a lot of people got DM. Be positive. It is just our feelings. As a human, It happenes with everyone. Let's keep praying.

Shravan81patel

Star Member
May 4, 2019
I don't think they have put the paper files in a corner. If they have done it so far, It means we can't see any single movement. We can see a lot of people got DM. Be positive. It is just our feelings. As a human, It happenes with everyone. Let's keep praying.
yup its just feeling...the way we all eagerly waiting for nomination..now its wait for DM ..but i am bit worried becoz I didnt see any Dm's after long weekend

HF1

Jan 11, 2021
Hi Guys can anyone help me?
We did the upfront medical and I submitted the proof of medical exams for both myself and my dependent via webform. I am a main applicant.

Does my dependent need to submit her proof separately through webform gaian using his UCI number?
Bests

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Hi Guys can anyone help me?
We did the upfront medical and I submitted the proof of medical exams for both myself and my dependent via webform. I am a main applicant.

Does my dependent need to submit her proof separately through webform gaian using his UCI number?
Bests
No need you can submit all proof of medical exams with one webform.

Simdeep

May 31, 2021
Hey guys how can I know that what’s going on with my application ...my lawyer is not giving me any update not picking my call
Pls reply !