+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Means his file will be transferred to other office from sydney office?
Yes that means his file will be transferred to local visa office for further processing. Usually it’s in the last stage of process. Mostly local visa issues you COPR, probably that’s why it’s going to be transferred. What is his timeline now ?

Reactions: vvin.win

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Yes that means his file will be transferred to local visa office for further processing. Usually it’s in the last stage of process. Mostly local visa issues you COPR, probably that’s why it’s going to be transferred. What is his timeline now ?
AR- August 17th, 2020
AOR- March 3rd, 2021

He ordered GCMS notes and it shows Medical and Criminality is passed. Eligibility and security is not started yet.

Also, he said this Ready for EVAL- CT shows under PAPER FILE section where is office is Centralized Intake Office Sydney and then his file number below it and then Location-: Ready for EVAL CT

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
It depends, they might not be sending it to your local visa office for finalize. Because of COVID, they are now sending E-COPR to speed up the process(they random draw pick). You will receive an email from IRCC about that. Mostly, E-COPR is sent from Calgary/ Etobicoke office. For Mailing, you should send your photo and info to Sydney Office. After they approved your COPR letter, then you should contact your local visa office that you have officially become a PR (on COPR issued date).

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
AR- August 17th, 2020
AOR- March 3rd, 2021

He ordered GCMS notes and it shows Medical and Criminality is passed. Eligibility and security is not started yet.

Also, he said this Ready for EVAL- CT shows under PAPER FILE section where is office is Centralized Intake Office Sydney and then his file number below it and then Location-: Ready for EVAL CT
I think they are ready to send his files to the CPC(Cases Processing Center), there are different CPC in Canada, so his files might be transferred to CPC-Sydney as well. It's a good sign for him because this means his file is in process and under review by an officer.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
I think they are ready to send his files to the CPC(Cases Processing Center), there are different CPC in Canada, so his files might be transferred to CPC-Sydney as well. It's a good sign for him because this means his file is in process and under review by an officer.
Means he can get decision made soon?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Means he can get decision made soon?
Yes because most of the part of application is almost done . Eligibility doesn’t take too long. When it will be transferred to local visa office, they will issue him CoPR. Probably another 2-3 months or less . Criminality is most time consuming part which he already passed.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Yes because most of the part of application is almost done . Eligibility doesn’t take too long. When it will be transferred to local visa office, they will issue him CoPR. Probably another 2-3 months or less . Criminality is most time consuming part which he already passed.
I heard security is the most time consuming part. Please note that the eligibility and security has not been started according to the notes he got.

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
AR- August 17th, 2020
AOR- March 3rd, 2021

My gcms were also like him. After 3-4 days i got DM

sukhsidhu770

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
I heard security is the most time consuming part. Please note that the eligibility and security has not been started according to the notes he got.
I also heard security takes 1-3 months atleast but in my gcms notes it was not started and even i called any they said it’s not started but within 4 days i got DM

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Yes already told you that eligibility doesn’t take too long but criminality and security is most time consuming part. But also depends on factors too like countries he visited, military background, and other factors . Criminality is already passed which is good and security will not take that long now.

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Yes already told you that eligibility doesn’t take too long but criminality and security is most time consuming part. But also depends on factors too like countries he visited, military background, and other factors . Criminality is already passed which is good and security will not take that long now.
Thank you for your inputs. He hasn't travelled any countries except his home country and Canada. He has inland 1 dependent. Neither he is from military background which is good. Let's see when the miracle has happened for him.