+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 on wards Paper Based PR Applicants waiting for AOR/MR/PPR connect here.

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have called Cic and the automated system says that
we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements or not?
We are processing your background check.

rest everything is good, I mean after Dm still they are working on these two,,, didn’t get it. If someone can answer about this please

Fahim Khan

Star Member
Apr 6, 2021
It has no matter with the dates sometimes. You may get your PAL anytime. Everything is unpredictable.

What's your full timeline?
OINP with 1 dependent

AR: 29 July 2020
AOR: 23 FEB 2021
MR: 1 Mar 2021
MP: 25 Mar 2021
Criminality was passed on 8 April
NO PAL so far

called IRCC last week,

Eligibility - Not started
Security - Not Started

djleia

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
I have heard one person who is from MB. The person said took 37 days dm from copr. Local office was Winnipeg office. Seems winnipeg office is super slow

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
I have called Cic and the automated system says that
we are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements or not?
We are processing your background check.

rest everything is good, I mean after Dm still they are working on these two,,, didn’t get it. If someone can answer about this please

Hopeful boy

Nov 19, 2020
Hopeful boy any idea about this?
Don't know about this too much.
We can see. When we call agent they might have only the information like eligibility not started but at the same side on online account it shows we are reviewing your eligibility requirements. This means the eligibility is already in progress.

I don't know what is correct to be honest.

babita1230

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018
Don't know about this too much.
We can see. When we call agent they might have only the information like eligibility not started but at the same side on online account it shows we are reviewing your eligibility requirements. This means the eligibility is already in progress.

I don't know what is correct to be honest.
Thanks for the reply but when I called them last time the agent said all the assessments have been passed and officer just has to send an email with the outcome of an application