+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

jahnvi_ar

Feb 27, 2020
I have been trying to log in to my CIC account with help of GC key and I am always redirected back to the IRCC home page. I have linked my application with the key but ever since then I am getting this error.

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
I have been trying to log in to my CIC account with help of GC key and I am always redirected back to the IRCC home page. I have linked my application with the key but ever since then I am getting this error.
Try clearing cookies or use a different browser

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
Has evryone from January got the AOR ? Mine was 26th jan application sent .. 27th received not received the AOR yet

871012wang

May 27, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
Has evryone from January got the AOR ? Mine was 26th jan application sent .. 27th received not received the AOR yet
Now you can try to link your application with princple application's name in CIC.

OverIt

Star Member
Feb 1, 2020
I sent my application on Jan 30th and it was received Feb 4th. I heard that the processing centre in Mississauga is closed due to Covid-19. We might have to wait until mid April for our AORs I think. Gotta have faith that we will get it soon.

devilsmile20

Jan 6, 2020
I sent my application on Jan 30th and it was received Feb 4th. I heard that the processing centre in Mississauga is closed due to Covid-19. We might have to wait until mid April for our AORs I think. Gotta have faith that we will get it soon.
All processing centre are working fine and i don't think there is any reason to panic. There is no closure info on IRCC website and people are receiving there AOR as well. Keep a check on IRCC website and don't go with the rumour's. Be safe.

b4evergrace

Star Member
May 31, 2019
It really depends on the worker, I'm Jan 27th, received AOR this passed Saturday. However there can be a chance that something was missing in your application. In a post earlier I read if that's the case, that it will be kept in the system for so many days. Best of luck to you

Reactions: OverIt

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Processing centers are working, and infact they are still receiving new applications. There might be a delay, or it could be that something is missing in your application. You can try calling them, if they have started working on it it will have a temporary file number, and they will be able to give you that information.

abhijeets13

Jul 10, 2015
My Application received on same day - Jan 27; I was able to link my application today. You should definitely try it - clear all the cookies before you try it - worked for me.

abhijeets13

Jul 10, 2015
Hi A quick clarification regarding unusual situation

I have not received any AOR but I am able to link my application. Should I consider I am good to go and my application is been acepted? details showing are as follows

Application type Application number Applicant name Date submitted Current status Messages Action
Permanent Residency F000XXXXXX XXXXXXXX March 19, 2020 Submitted None

Is AOR MArch 19 2020?

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Review of eligibility
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

You inputs are appreciated!!!

Processing centers are working, and infact they are still receiving new applications. There might be a delay, or it could be that something is missing in your application. You can try calling them, if they have started working on it it will have a temporary file number, and they will be able to give you that information.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Hi A quick clarification regarding unusual situation

I have not received any AOR but I am able to link my application. Should I consider I am good to go and my application is been acepted? details showing are as follows

Application type Application number Applicant name Date submitted Current status Messages Action
Permanent Residency F000XXXXXX XXXXXXXX March 19, 2020 Submitted None

Is AOR MArch 19 2020?

Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date.

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.
Review of eligibility
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results - You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents - We do not need additional documents.
Interview - You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics - We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check - We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

You inputs are appreciated!!!
If you've been able to link today, AOR will most likely come soon, but in any event it means your application has been accepted for processing.

Reactions: abhijeets13

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
My Application received on same day - Jan 27; I was able to link my application today. You should definitely try it - clear all the cookies before you try it - worked for me.
we have to fill the principal applicants detail to link ?