mbasit123

Mar 3, 2020
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
01/14/2020
AOR Received.
03/05/2020
Is OWP application different than the PR application? I mean online? I applied for both so should I have 2 different online applications too?
Yeah its 2 different applications, so you will need to link two things. The best way to link them is to follow the instructions on the Google Spreadheet

Tech_girl123

Jan 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
30-DEC-2017
I see that people have started receiving AOR.. Mine is around 26th jan .. hopefully will receive the AOR soon !

871012wang

May 27, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
Jan 10 received application linked on March 13. No email received.

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
Hi again!

I just linked my work permit application to my GCkey. :)
i burned all the chances of linking wp yesterday. will need to wait for 24 hours to try again now.
Can you let me know if there is any different process to link OWP? like trying with Single marital status or something like that?

snuenna

Mar 12, 2020
i burned all the chances of linking wp yesterday. will need to wait for 24 hours to try again now.
Can you let me know if there is any different process to link OWP? like trying with Single marital status or something like that?
i don't think there was any different process but i did choose Common-Law as current marital status, and applied for PR as a spouse or common-law partner in canada for the next question "which situation applies to the applicant?"

jiri

Mar 14, 2020
Hey guys

So is here somebody who get AOR today 16 March? if so, when did you send your app??

Im just wonder if this corona virus thing around us has any impact on solving our applications...
Im starting to be a bit nervous.....

Akgargcse

Star Member
Jun 5, 2019
i don't think there was any different process but i did choose Common-Law as current marital status, and applied for PR as a spouse or common-law partner in canada for the next question "which situation applies to the applicant?"
Did you link it using UCI or Application number?

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Hey guys

So is here somebody who get AOR today 16 March? if so, when did you send your app??

Im just wonder if this corona virus thing around us has any impact on solving our applications...
Im starting to be a bit nervous.....
Permanent residence: COVID-19 program delivery

Application intake

Intake of new permanent residence applications will continue. Files that are incomplete due to unavailable documents will be retained in the system and reviewed in 90 days.

New, complete permanent residence applications under section 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR) will be processed as per normal procedures.

If a new application is missing supporting documentation (associated fees are required), the applicant should include an explanation with their application that they are affected by the service disruptions as a result of the novel coronavirus. The application may then be promoted and reviewed in 90 days. New applications should be promoted in the order they were received, and the org ID should be associated with them when the applicant self-identifies. If the application is still incomplete in 60 days, officers should request the missing documents with an additional 90-day deadline.

Applications found to be incomplete with no explanation provided, or for reasons unrelated to the disruption of services associated with impacts of the novel coronavirus, may be rejected as per section R10, and all fees associated with the application should be refunded to the applicant. The reason for rejection should be unrelated to the disruption of services.

Offices in the Centralized and Domestic Networks will continue to process permanent residence applications where the principal applicant is in Canada and has overseas dependants in China, Iran or South Korea, taking into account the delays that may occur. The principal applicant should not be granted permanent residence if their overseas dependants cannot travel. Clients will be contacted to ascertain next steps once travel is possible again.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/permanent-residence.html