+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****January 2020 - Inland Spousal PR + OWP****

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
Reactions: nana123456789

smit1123

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
If you are trying to link the PR application you have to put 2 in the last questions where they ask about how many people are in the application (the spouse counts), I tried forever to link mine and I was putting 1 and then I read this on the FAQ section https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1226&top=23 I hope it helps
I tried everything but not able to link. I am able to see the status in ECAS.
I called CIC to link my application and they asked me to send a webform to the technical team.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
I tried everything but not able to link. I am able to see the status in ECAS.
I called CIC to link my application and they asked me to send a webform to the technical team.
This is one of the rare cases where calling the call centre may help. The names in the database (you enter names or places of birth to link) may be mistyped or something similar. They can typically tell you.

twise2

Jan 29, 2020
Mine was returned (sent beginning of January), now out of status I think, gotta figure out what to do. It was returned because I didn't included United States of America on the address of my mother on the IMM5406 Additional Family Information. Guess I'll be with the March applicants now, good luck to you all!

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Mine was returned (sent beginning of January), now out of status I think, gotta figure out what to do. It was returned because I didn't included United States of America on the address of my mother on the IMM5406 Additional Family Information. Guess I'll be with the March applicants now, good luck to you all!
You can apply to restore your status. But it takes time

tmyers20

Mar 3, 2020
our application was received on Jan 7th. Just received an email from IRCC with AOR. Just me - the sponsor, my husband is still to receive his email. however both statuses on the website (sponsor's and sponsored) show "In Process"

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA

smit1123

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
our application was received on Jan 7th. Just received an email from IRCC with AOR. Just me - the sponsor, my husband is still to receive his email. however both statuses on the website (sponsor's and sponsored) show "In Process"
Hello, Are you able to link your file in gckey?

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
as long as u can see status in ecas - it should be fine - dont' spend time linking on gc key - it means nothing but a bit more of clarity
other than that u can always keep tab on xl and forum on how applications are trailing..