Sep 15, 2017
I just got the AOR today

Application sent: Dec 31
App received: Jan 3rd
AOR: Feb 28

What is the next step guys?

Amy23

Feb 19, 2020
correct me if i am wrong here..i have applied for my Spouse Sponsorship + OWP...I think i will get 2 separate AOR one for PR and other for OWP. The processing time for getting the OWP says 9 weeks since it does not include any check on eligibility check.for getting PR AOR it will roughly take around 50-60 avg. days to come post i can hope for PR in next 3-4 months...m i correct here or m i missing anything ?
You can check the timelines in my signature for reference and use this calculator to see how many days went by between steps. Keep in mind every application is unique and different and I did not apply for OWP because I already have one, so I am just being sponsored by my fiance under common-law stream.

Casg

Sep 15, 2017
Please can you list out how you arranged your documents and forms?
Documents should be as follows:

- Check list
- Open Work permit Application ( I included OWP checklist, Receipt and supporting Docs of OWP, I know there are few papers are the same but just make copies)
- Barcodes ( I put all barcodes including OWP together )
-Receipt
- Supporting documents

Orobs93

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
Documents should be as follows:

- Check list
- Open Work permit Application ( I included OWP checklist, Receipt and supporting Docs of OWP, I know there are few papers are the same but just make copies)
- Barcodes ( I put all barcodes including OWP together )
-Receipt
- Supporting documents
excuse me please do you mean you separated the barcodes from the initial forms and paper clipped all the barcodes from the the different form together before you started including the forms accordingly without their barcodes?