October11 medical request
October 27 Medical pass
October 27 BGC in Progress.
couldn’t recall when BGC in progress.

Smurf_Gimli

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Hi, I hope someone can help me.

I am in Canada right now holding a Temporary residence visa. Married to a Canadian National.

We are going to submit my Inland Spousal Visa Application hopefully in November and I want to apply also an Open work permit.

I did research and lots of readings but still, I am confused or not satisfied with the answer I get.

1. Is it Correct that the form for Openwork Permit inside Canada is IMM 5710? I am looking for the documents checklist also.
2.I just requested Dubai Police Clearance, Should I send it back to UAE Consulate in Manila, Philippines after it will be attested in the Ministry of Foreign affairs in Dubai? or Do you have any suggestion about this since I am here in Canada already.
- Last year I requested Dubai Police Clearance also(expired already) while I was still in the Philippines. So it was attested in Dubai and sent to UAE Consulate in Manila to be attested also.

I am sorry if my question is confusing but I hope someone can really help me with this.

Thank you so much and keep safe everyone

Jen86748

Apr 7, 2020
Hi guys

I got an email with a pdf document from IRCC yesterday.
The pdf was about needing more information to process my application.

It says
Proof of Cohabitation: You did not provide sufficient evidence of cohabitation. Please provide additional evidence of cohabitation that could be used to confirm whether a sponsored spouse or partner has been continuously cohabiting with their sponsor for at least 1 year prior to the receipt of the application (2020/01/08). These may include: Joint bank accounts or credit cards indicating both you and your sponsor's names, Jointly signed ownership of residential property, Jointly signed residential leases, Jointly signed mortgage or purchase agreement, insurance and/or beneficiary forms, Joint utilities accounts (electricity, gas, telephone), Important documents of both parties showing the same address (i.e identification documents, driver’s licenses, and insurance policies).

We dont have joint bank accounts or credit cards since we mainly use my credit card for our expenses and she just etransfers money to me when she needs to (we sent all etransfer transactions between us already in my PR application)

We dont own property or a house together. We're living her parent's place, so we have never officially signed anything although her dad wrote a document for us stating we have been living together and paying rent together which I have already sent in the first place.

She doesn't drive, so my car insurance is only on my name. We have already sent our driver's license that states the same address.

Do you guys have any ideas of something more we could send?

Any ideas help!

Thank you
Hi,
We also got the same request. We are sending in the following things that list the address and hopefully it is sufficient.

1.) Joint Lease Agreement (signed by us both)
2.) Letter from our landlord
3.) Various Condo Board Agreements (signed by us both)
4.) Letter from our landlord
5.) Letter from the condo board
6.) 2019 Tax Assessment for us both (Filed as common law)
7.) Bank Statements from our joint bank account
8.) Proof of me listed as a beneficiary on his health benefits/life insurance
9.) Individual Bank statements that show out address
10.) Internet bill (I’m the only one listed but has the address)
11.) My study permit
12.) Boyfriends car insurance
13.) Email exchanges between landlord and us regarding the lease and moving in
14.) Account information for the condo boards chat portal
15.)Random things like Amazon accounts and ups history showing our address.

I hope this is enough proof. My boyfriend was slow at changing some of his addresses on his things from his parents house.

prive6399

Jan 2, 2020
Hello again guys. I am in need of your advice. When we applied for my wife's permanent residency we did it back in January 8, 2020. That is our acknowledgment of receipt date.

Everything has been progressing "smoothly" since then. At the time of our submission, my wife's passport was due to expire on March 04, 2021. We couldn't renew her passport at that time, only six months before the expiry date. So all her application papers were submitted with that passport, including her OWP.

We recently got a her new passport this past week and we have notified IRCC through the official web form already. Due to the fact that everything is so delayed, including any movement on PR applications, do you recommend we apply for an extension on her open work permit, while we wait for the final PR decision?

According to her application, IRCC will reach a "final decision in 10 weeks". But because of COVID, we anticipate it might take a bit longer to hear back of a final decision. I know it's now taking 6 months for work permit extensions to be approved and she's found a job we don't want her to quit because of the validity of her work permit being until March 3, 2021.

So, since we are still waiting to hear back on her permanent residency application, we thought it will be best to be on the safe side to request an extension on her open work permit while we wait. What are your honest opinons on this matter?

Thank you,

Boy_1234

Nov 28, 2017
Hi,
We also got the same request. We are sending in the following things that list the address and hopefully it is sufficient.

11.) My study permit

I hope this is enough proof. My boyfriend was slow at changing some of his addresses on his things from his parents house.
Can you please share your timeline?

Reactions: J20190911

Joeydocs

Sep 5, 2017
Pickering
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,

11.) My study permit

What did you submit the first time ?

Reactions: J20190911

871012wang

May 27, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
IELTS Request
24-05-2017
Med's Done....
27-05-2017
We have 20 more pages on January Application to see AIP and SA rain. Good stuff is coming.

Reactions: vaishnavgowni

Asvel974

Jan 8, 2020
Portneuf
Notice to Quebec residents, I received my CSQ (Certificat de Sélection du Québec) by mail today. It was issued on October 27. The documents had been received on June 5 by the MIFI.
My biometrics letter was issued on October 9, got called last week for an appointement last monday.

prive6399

Jan 2, 2020
Good morning guys,

Two questions:
1- Has anyone noticed a delay in the responses from IRCC on Web form updates? We sent my wife's new passport copy more than 10 days ago, and we haven't received a reply yet. Is this the new normal?
2- Are any Ontario applicants for the In-Canada class from the first and second weeks of January seeing any updates on your applications? We haven't seen any updates on ours whatsoever since July.

Thank you

N3ca

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Good morning guys,

Two questions:
1- Has anyone noticed a delay in the responses from IRCC on Web form updates? We sent my wife's new passport copy more than 10 days ago, and we haven't received a reply yet. Is this the new normal?
2- Are any Ontario applicants for the In-Canada class from the first and second weeks of January seeing any updates on your applications? We haven't seen any updates on ours whatsoever since July.

Thank you
Yes they have really been slow lately I sent a message just got a response today after 2weeks

ivyivyng

Jan 21, 2019
Hi everyone, CIC sent me a biometrics request in the beginning of October but I have not received any phone calls (or maybe they did contact me but I didnt know). What should I do in this situation?