+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 - citizenship application

im2kool

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hello all,

I completed my oath ceremony yesterday (Dec 29). I even signed the oath affirmation form after the ceremony.

But today, i received another oath ceremony invitation scheduled for January.

Has this happened to anybody else ??

Thanks
Wow! You are so lucky as many ppl are not getting even one oath invite. May be they are having some promo "get one oath and get another one free" jokes apart looks like processing error, please email them so that they cancel your 2nd invite. Congratulations tho!

abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
Wow! You are so lucky as many ppl are not getting even one oath invite. May be they are having some promo "get one oath and get another one free" jokes apart looks like processing error, please email them so that they cancel your 2nd invite. Congratulations tho!

Haha

Yes, I had emailed them and they replied apologizing for the error

Hope you get your oath invitation soon pronto

newww

Aug 18, 2020
Hello Admin,
According to the new tracker, please kindly update my profile as follow: status in progress; Language, BG checks, Prohibitions, Test, Physical Presence have been set to completed. I also check the old tracker and it shows Decision Made. Any idea on what that means. Finally, I have not received yet the oath invitation letter. Thanks!

• Love
Reactions: 2020applicant

newww

Aug 18, 2020
Hello Admin,
According to the new tracker, please kindly update my profile as follow: status in progress; Language, BG checks, Prohibitions, Test, Physical Presence have been set to completed. I also check the old tracker and it shows Decision Made. Any idea on what that means. Finally, I have not received yet the oath invitation letter. Thanks!

BTW, the update on my application was on December 31, 2021.

Nkhalidvmc

Star Member
Feb 24, 2021
That means you are "Oath ready" and are waiting to be scheduled for an oath. This could happen very quickly within a week or can take as many as 3 months. Depends on your luck and your local office.

Good luck!

Hello Admin,

BTW, the update on my application was on December 31, 2021.

MrsMcLaughlin

Oct 24, 2014
Good evening! Can you please update my progress on the spreadsheet? Decision made in ecas mid December, oath invite sent Dec 30th and oath ceremony will be Jan 19th! Almost done finally :)

Thanks!

Brian2015

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
Hi, all my sections are complete except CITIZENSHIP CEREMONY- not started.
My application is still in progress. How do I know if I have been accepted. Like this since NOV 18.

ELIZAG

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi,

My FP was already done on Feb 2020 and I have send a email to follow-up on my file and their responds is below :

" Application is pending the finalization of her clearances by IRCC’s partners.

For all citizenship applications, background checks are initiated, and IRCC works with its partners to complete the verification.
During this process, additional delays may occur. "

Can anyone tell me what does this mean and is this the reason for more delay. Who is the IRCC partner?

raaj051

Star Member
Feb 20, 2021
Hi Guys, I passed my citizenship test on 04 May 2021. Now in notes, it says application is put on hold as per IMM directions. Any ideas?
In which place oh notes they mentioned “on hold”. Did u see any misrepresentation or enquiry activity seen on the notes ?

newww

Aug 18, 2020
Hello Admin,

Could you please update my profile. I just received my Oath Ceremony invitation scheduled for Feb 1st, 2022.

Thanks!

Reactions: mrbreizh

Speechless

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi. 99 other people were taking the oath along with myself. They were from multiple offices because the clerk indicated so to me. I was processed through the Scarborough office.
My ceremony commenced at 1:30PM EST so if others are on here perhaps they can comment.
Hi buddy,
Can you plz share Scarborough CIC email address?
thank you