Taha786

May 22, 2021
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
22-05-2021
AOR Received.
01-09-2021
Hi All
Today i just received a Finger print Request.
So How much does it cost for Fingerprints
at Service Canada?
Should i get it done thru Service Canada or through Private RCMP Agency.
Thankyou

mrbreizh

Star Member
Jun 11, 2021
This is absolutely infuriating.....
Just a heads up in case this occurs to you, to avoid being in my situation....

On Sept 17 (yesterday), I received an email from cic-surrey@cic.gc.ca with a Final Request Letter stating I did not submit the Passport Scan to them.

Here is the infuriating part.

I DID send them the passport scan but I was requested passport scan from a different e-mail, which was dncitsrytests@cic.gc.ca on July 22. They requested passport scan at the exact same moment they invited me for the test, so, they used the other email.
I already submitted the Scanned Passport pages back on July 28th by replying to that email.

The original passport request email did not specify that I have to email it to cic-surrey@cic.gc.ca. All it said was "by replying to this e-mail"
So on July 28th, I replied back to dncitsrytests@cic.gc.ca (because there was no one else to respond to) with the passport scan attachment.

I replied back to yesterday's warning email with the passport scan.

WARNING: If you receive a passport scan request from the "CIC Tests" email, be careful and phone IRCC right away to ask for the non-test department e-mail (because it's not mentioned on the request letter itself...it just says 'reply back to this email').....in my case, the non-test department email was cic-surrey@cic.gc.ca from whom I received the final warning letter yesterday.

I replied back to that e-mail yesterday with the passport scan.

Since July 28th, all this time I thought I was in queue for oath invitation but I could be waiting another couple of months since they didn't even receive my passport scan this whole time!

All thanks to my file being grossly mishandled at the hands of a breathtakingly inept agent at the CIC.

Just heads up for all those waiting for a test invite in case this also happens to you.
Hi abhinavsharma,

I read your incredible story about the email issue you posted about the Passports scans.
I am with Surrey office too and I sent my scans to dncitsrytests@cic.gc.ca on October 7th and no news since... now I am freaking out !

Lee1234

Jan 22, 2022
I was wondering does anyone have their application processed by the Edmonton office? I have completed the test at the beginning of July 2021, no progress since.

Brian2015

Star Member
Jul 7, 2015
I was wondering does anyone have their application processed by the Edmonton office? I have completed the test at the beginning of July 2021, no progress since.
I done my test in April. Then it was Nov when I heard any progress. 7 months after test. Your reply is coming.

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
OMG OMG OMG! My oath is date is now on tracker! I am scheduled for Feb 1st! OMG OMG OMG I can't believe it!
congratulations! you got DM around the same time i did

What does your tracker show? When was the last update, today or yesterday?

PEQ2013

Star Member
Oct 10, 2013
congratulations! you got DM around the same time i did

What does your tracker show? When was the last update, today or yesterday?
The tracker actually said that oath was in process last Friday. But I didn't see anything until today.

I am sure your oath date will come soon as well. Good luck buddy!

omarnabsws

Jan 13, 2016
Beirut
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-01-2017
File Transfer...
17-02-2017
Med's Done....
03-01-2017
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
The tracker actually said that oath was in process last Friday. But I didn't see anything until today.

I am sure your oath date will come soon as well. Good luck buddy!
Thank you!! I got a ghost update this morning so IRCC is sure keeping me on the edge of my seat