+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 - citizenship application

jman25

Jul 27, 2017
Doda’s timeline also matches up with mine so it’s definitely possible. My background check was complete on Jan 20 2021 and I got my invite April 14 2021.
For the people who've decided to conclude that there exists a definitive timeline from the completion of one process until the receipt of a test Invite, please be mindful that using the experience of a few people out of thousands of applications received in January 2020 does not even begin to represent a quantitative and accurate cross-section of the total number of applicants in that same time. The individual who initially made said claim ACCURATELY stated that "each case is different and each office has their own timeline" thereby discrediting his own stance. I am absolutely sure there are many applicants who have yet to receive a test invite despite the fact that their Background checks were completed in January 2021.

Reactions: dgh1364 and skas13

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For the people who've decided to conclude that there exists a definitive timeline from the completion of one process until the receipt of a test Invite, please be mindful that using the experience of a few people out of thousands of applications received in January 2020 does not even begin to represent a quantitative and accurate cross-section of the total number of applicants in that same time. The individual who initially made said claim ACCURATELY stated that "each case is different and each office has their own timeline" thereby discrediting his own stance. I am absolutely sure there are many applicants who have yet to receive a test invite despite the fact that their Background checks were completed in January 2021.
How did I discredit my statement by saying that other offices have different timeline. You’re the one who claimed I was lying. And yet you still refuse to claim ignorance Actually it turned out to be a month and 28 days. You’re really are something aren’t ya;)

Reactions: GokulGuruprasad

adityahbk

Feb 8, 2017
App received: January 23th 2020
AOR: March 13th, 2020
Test Invite: April 14th, 2021
Test Passed: April 17th, 2021
Test Completed on CIC [New site]: April 19th 2021
Request Documents(Scanned Passport + I94): May 10th, Submitted via email May 11th
Language skills/Physical presence/Prohibitions activity[New Site]: Completed on May 11th

Waiting for oath ceremony

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LOL. I get the problem now.
Let me make it simple to highlight the confusion a certain individual created.
@GokulGuruprasad asks me when my background was complete.
I answered the the (MY) background seems to be completed in 3 months before test.
@jman25 reads the background is done in 3 months before the test without reading why I said so. Then he jumps on accusing me of lying about my own statement.
@jman25 my advice to you in general read before you write in the future so you don’t accuse people of something they aren’t. You must be great in your life with that attitude.
BTW, I bolded the part that got you confused just to simplify it maybe you’ll read it better.

Hapique

Oct 17, 2015
Request Documents(Scanned Passport + I94): May 10th, Submitted via email May 11th
Language skills/Physical presence/Prohibitions activity[New Site]: Completed on May 11th

Thank you for sharing. It looks like they checked your additional documents immediately! Wow that's impressive!
PS: and it looks like you have everything ready to be submitted as well ;)

Reactions: adityahbk

cityphil

Jan 20, 2020
I just find out today on my new citizenship status on line , please update my status , Thanks ! :)

Scheduled for Citizenship oath

Citizenship ceremony

Congratulations! You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on May 25, 2021. Follow the instructions you will receive in your ceremony invitation.
  • May 6, 2021

Citizenship oath activity status updated

Citizenship ceremony

Citizenship oath status has been updated to In progress
Just wondering, where is your IRCC office? Is it the Vancouver one?

nicolass

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016

How did you get the I-94?

Torontosingh

Apr 28, 2021
Hey Guys ,

I did my test for citizenship Today ( May 12,2021) , I did not recieved my results over email till now ,its been 3.5hours .Does it show you the results right away once we submit .Any idea or did some one had similar situation.Your input will highly appreciated. Thanks

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys ,

I did my test for citizenship Today ( May 12,2021) , I did not recieved my results over email till now ,its been 3.5hours .Does it show you the results right away once we submit .Any idea or did some one had similar situation.Your input will highly appreciated. Thanks
Did you click on send results by email after the test?