+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2020 - citizenship application

Jul 24, 2020
@Doda got it right! It's just a bit hard to get the ID stable and centred using one hand while another hand is clicking the mouse... Also the picture always looks blurry - this isn't due to webcam's resolution, it simply because most webcams are not designed to focus on such a short distance, and therefore, there isn't a way to make it clearer... but rest assured IRCC will accept it as this issue is very common. :)
How can you see your test is validated?

confusedbrit

Aug 25, 2015
Hi everyone, just checking on whether anyone has received a decision following the citizenship test? I received a test invite on the 9th April 2021 and completed it on 25th April.

chatwithme

Jan 1, 2016
Hi,

Please for people that have received test invite do you know if your files were moved to the local office? My local office is Mississauga but my file is still in Syndey, the representative said I might get test invite without the physical files moving, but cannot answer if the Local office is reviewing the files. A little bit confused on what to expect and the endless wait. Family application and has been in Process since Sep 8.
Also which test application really help with taking the test.

dgh1364

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Hi everyone, just checking on whether anyone has received a decision following the citizenship test? I received a test invite on the 9th April 2021 and completed it on 25th April.
Only very few got DM. Few people received call for an interview. You just finished you test 10 days ago. Give it a bit time.
I am also waiting and finished test on April 20th.

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
The only way is to call IRCC and ask.
About 8 hours after my husband completed the test he got an email with his test score and that he passed. If you didn't get this email within 24 hours of passing the test you may need to call. Check your junk mail too.

Jul 24, 2020
I did my test on 29 April and passed. I got an email for an interview today. Some person from CIC has called me and told to ignore the interview email. Is this normal?
What would be the next step after the test. Any leads please.
Thank you.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
About 8 hours after my husband completed the test he got an email with his test score and that he passed. If you didn't get this email within 24 hours of passing the test you may need to call. Check your junk mail too.
That’s is not the validation, that email is just to acknowledge that the test has been done. The validation is when the officer validates the score and add it to your application. This takes a week or 2 to happen.

Reactions: Hapique

skas13

Feb 17, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2013
AOR Received.
1-03-2013
File Transfer...
18-03-2013
Med's Done....
28-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made August 19th, passport received August 22nd
LANDED..........
September 14
That’s is not the validation, that email is just to acknowledge that the test has been done. The validation is when the officer validates the score and add it to your application. This takes a week or 2 to happen.
Ohhh good to know. My husband took the test April 22 and it has not been updated on his file yet.

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ohhh good to know. My husband took the test April 22 and it has not been updated on his file yet.
It should be updated by now, but it never shows on ecas. That's why the only way to know is by calling and asking IRCC.

Reactions: Hapique and skas13

Bobo2016

Oct 14, 2016
I believe you get this email if after the test you click on send email button, I don’t have this email because I did not click the button, my wife did and got it immediately. Did anyone get that email without clicking that send email button?

t3rry_Uki

Jul 18, 2017
I believe you get this email if after the test you click on send email button, I don’t have this email because I did not click the button, my wife did and got it immediately. Did anyone get that email without clicking that send email button?
Nope, didn't receive any email. The only confirmation that I got was a "Congratulations" and if I wanted an email or a printout unofficial confirmation. Passed my test on April 30.