+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
IRCC has been facing this issue for a while. Try resubmitting the information once again by email as specified in the email you received as well as by web form and see if that works.
@legalfalcon thank you so much for ur response. I submitted through mail as well shared a screenshot of the eoi portal where the documents wer uploaded on the same day I received mail. I got generic response along with my application status as eligibility -passed no discretion, criminality passed expired, medicals passed expired, info sharing in progress, final unspecified. Two questions i have 1. Wat is meant my eligibility-passed no discretion? 2. It's been three days I send them the mail n haven't received anything should I mail them again about the same?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon thank you so much for ur response. I submitted through mail as well shared a screenshot of the eoi portal where the documents wer uploaded on the same day I received mail. I got generic response along with my application status as eligibility -passed no discretion, criminality passed expired, medicals passed expired, info sharing in progress, final unspecified. Two questions i have 1. Wat is meant my eligibility-passed no discretion? 2. It's been three days I send them the mail n haven't received anything should I mail them again about the same?

Give it at least 2 weeks before you reach out again.

Ladyinblack

Oct 14, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon @legalfalconindia i am really worried. please Help!!

My Spouse has got his PPR, Hes filing mine since we got married. So the documents need police character certificate.
the problem is, we have got my NIC (Identity Card) changed and so the address on that has also changed. Ive been living in my new address since a month or two.
so would we need certificate from the area i was living before my marriage? Or from the area that im living currently from a month and is mentioned on my Identity card?
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP WHO HAS INSUGHT OVER THIS.
we are reaching our deadline and this issue isn't resolved yet!!

Dopean

Apr 9, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon and everyone. Thank you for your help thus far. I received ppr and about to send our documents for stamping to a different VFS from where we had our biometrics. We are a family of 3 and I know we will have to pay the package transmission fee, pls I want to confirm if the package transmission fee is for all the applicants (that is payment in 3 places)or just myself who is the Primary applicant. Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon @legalfalconindia i am really worried. please Help!!

My Spouse has got his PPR, Hes filing mine since we got married. So the documents need police character certificate.
the problem is, we have got my NIC (Identity Card) changed and so the address on that has also changed. Ive been living in my new address since a month or two.
so would we need certificate from the area i was living before my marriage? Or from the area that im living currently from a month and is mentioned on my Identity card?
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP WHO HAS INSUGHT OVER THIS.
we are reaching our deadline and this issue isn't resolved yet!!

Your address is irrelevant.

You have to get a PCC as per IRCC's requirements.

See the requirements for your country https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how.html

mfo

Feb 11, 2022
Hello All,

Got the RFV mail a few hours ago. I am a silent reader, regardless I had to do this, as this platform has answered a lot of my questions and been my buddy through this wait.

AOR: Jan 2020
COR: Nigeria
VO: Ottawa

I'll like to ask can I submit to a vfs other than my home country. I am heading to London in two days, which is making consider the option to submit my passport to the vfs in London during my short visit. Does anyone know what the turn around time at the UK vfs is from submitting to receiving one's stamped passport back? I will appreciate any advice/help. @legalfalcon

Wishing those still waiting speedy finalization from the IRCC.

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
Hello All,

Got the RFV mail a few hours ago. I am a silent reader, regardless I had to do this, as this platform has answered a lot of my questions and been my buddy through this wait.

I'll like to ask can I submit to a vfs other than my home country. I am heading to London in two days, which is making consider the option to submit my passport to the vfs in London during my short visit. Does anyone know what the turn around time at the UK vfs is from submitting to receiving one's stamped passport back? I will appreciate any advice/help. @legalfalcon

Congratulations! I wonder if you got any ADRs before ppr?

tar86

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dubai
Hi,

I have received remedical request with the following additional requirements.

Travel History Info Form: Information on your previous travel history (trip duration and purpose) including citizenship and resident document information. This must be received at this office by: 2022/03/11

Is there any specific Travel History Info form or should I include all the requested details in a world document? Also should I include visas of each country where I worked or visited?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello All,

To submit your passport in another country, you will have to inform IRCC, get new instructions and only then can you submit. Your file will also hev to be transferred to the VO in the country you wish to submit.