+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Hello @legalfalcon I received schedule A request for my spouse back in aug 2021. I submitted the form along with supporting documents through webform as well eoi portal. I mailed couple of days back to my vo which is new delhi asking abt an update on medicals as it has been more than two years since it expired. I got a reply from them yesterday saying that they haven't received the requested documents in aug 2021 till date.

Reactions: maghool71

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
Finally received COPR! Two year of wait is over!
ITA: Nov 2019, AOR: Jan 2020, Med 1 and bio metrics passed on Feb 2020, Re-medical requested on 31 Dec 2021, and Re-medical Passed on Feb 2, 2022. COPR on Feb 7, 2022
Country of residence: India
FSW - EE (Outland)

Hoping everyone gets their golden e-mail soon.

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
Finally received COPR! Two year of wait is over!
ITA: Nov 2019, AOR: Jan 2020, Med 1 and bio metrics passed on Feb 2020, Re-medical requested on 31 Dec 2021, and Re-medical Passed on Feb 2, 2022. COPR on Feb 7, 2022
Country of residence: India
FSW - EE (Outland)

Hoping everyone gets their golden e-mail soon.
Congratulations....can you tell which vo processed your application.?

Reactions: laxiyer24

JRA_in_TO

Jan 31, 2022
Hi everyone and congratulations to those who recently received their CoPR!

I also got mine last February 4 and I was already assigned a PR confirmation portal account. However, the name registered in said account is wrong - they also used my surname as my given name. So in the declaration needed to start the confirmation process, it states "I, Surname, Surname, hereby declare..."

I am hesitant to submit the confirmation because of this error. I already emailed the IRCC Client Portal email but they haven't responded yet.
Not sure what I can do at this point so I have a few questions:

1. Has anyone experienced the same issue?
2. Would it be wise to submit the confirmation even with the error? Will it affect my PR card or record? Since I've waited years for this I really want to finalize my application soon. I figured they can just easily correct it from their end.

Thank you! Hope the rest of the group gets their CoPR soon too! :)

Last edited:

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
I received schedule A request in aug 2021 and submitted through both webform as well as my cic account. Now the visa office say they haven't received the documents till date. I submitted again through email and also shared the screenshot of the eoi portal as proof. I stil got the generic response saying we will not accept documents through mails do it through online.....I don't understand wat is going on. I also submitted the documents through webform in sept 21 itself...they say they haven't received it.

Roenaaa

Jul 27, 2020
1. YEs.

2. No, see https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2020-aor-join-here.704508/post-9310244

However, even if your spouse is a Canadian citizen, you have to inform IRCC of the change in family composition and provide your spouse's documents, i.e. proof of citizenship.
Thank you @legalfalcon , this really helps.
Yes I have shared all the required documents of my spouse with IRCC, my profile reads that they are reviewing those documents.

Reactions: legalfalcon

Ruks

Star Member
Jun 13, 2018
I received schedule A request in aug 2021 and submitted through both webform as well as my cic account. Now the visa office say they haven't received the documents till date. I submitted again through email and also shared the screenshot of the eoi portal as proof. I stil got the generic response saying we will not accept documents through mails do it through online.....I don't understand wat is going on. I also submitted the documents through webform in sept 21 itself...they say they haven't received it.
@legalfalcon...your response will be highly appreciated.

vanben

Aug 7, 2020
I recently got requested to submit new IMM 5669 by CIC, finally see some movement in my application!

Just got quick question regarding what to put down in "status of country" in personal history - I started a job in a foreign country A with work permit visa, then I got my permanent resident while I was still working in that job.

Should I put "Worker" or "Permanent resident" under column "status in country or territory" for that job ? or Both ?

Thanks a lot if @legalfalcon or anyone could answer

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I recently got requested to submit new IMM 5669 by CIC, finally see some movement in my application!

Just got quick question regarding what to put down in "status of country" in personal history - I started a job in a foreign country A with work permit visa, then I got my permanent resident while I was still working in that job.

Should I put "Worker" or "Permanent resident" under column "status in country or territory" for that job ? or Both ?

Thanks a lot if @legalfalcon or anyone could answer

Permanent residence

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon...your response will be highly appreciated.

IRCC has been facing this issue for a while. Try resubmitting the information once again by email as specified in the email you received as well as by web form and see if that works.