+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

JRA_in_TO

Jan 31, 2022
Hi everyone, I just got an email from IRCC.ClientPortal requesting for current address in Canada and photo to be used for PR card. Just wanted to check if this is the CoPR? If I understood correctly, I am supposed to just send a reply to said email with the requested info/doc. Would appreciate your thoughts!

I submitted my application - Jan 2020, biometrics/upfront med - early 2020, remedical - Aug 2021, additional requested doc IMM 5669 - Jan 2022. I am currently in Canada under TRV since Nov 2021 (husband is a PR since 2019). I declared this in the recently submitted IMM 5669 too.

maghool71

Jan 22, 2021
Hi everyone, I just got an email from IRCC.ClientPortal requesting for current address in Canada and photo to be used for PR card. Just wanted to check if this is the CoPR? If I understood correctly, I am supposed to just send a reply to said email with the requested info/doc. Would appreciate your thoughts!

I submitted my application - Jan 2020, biometrics/upfront med - early 2020, remedical - Aug 2021, additional requested doc IMM 5669 - Jan 2022. I am currently in Canada under TRV since Nov 2021 (husband is a PR since 2019). I declared this in the recently submitted IMM 5669 too.
Yes it is your COPR I think, congrats!

Reactions: JRA_in_TO

Rishi_Vyas

Feb 11, 2021
I had been following this forum since 2 years, and have helped me a lot. God bless @legalfalcon . Received PPR mail today. My sincere wishes for everyone, may you get the golden mail very very soon.

AOR- Jan 2020
Re medical Passed - 15 dec 2021
Annex A submitted - 20 dec 2021
PPR Mail - Today 4th Feb 2022
FSW EE - INDIA

I will never ever forget this epitome of Patience amd belief.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
I had been following this forum since 2 years, and have helped me a lot. God bless @legalfalcon . Received PPR mail today. My sincere wishes for everyone, may you get the golden mail very very soon.

AOR- Jan 2020
Re medical Passed - 15 dec 2021
Annex A submitted - 20 dec 2021
PPR Mail - Today 4th Feb 2022
FSW EE - INDIA

I will never ever forget this epitome of Patience amd belief.

Congratulations!!

All the best for the journey ahead!

GatorGuy

Jun 7, 2018
Stream: CEC AOR: January 2020 VO: Ottawa Nationality: USA

I'd just like to say I finally received my RFV/PPR email and I couldn't be happier after this long wait! If anyone is still holding on after all this time don't lose hope as it seems everything is speeding up now! Not sure if requesting GCMS notes triggered someone to look at my file, but this is also worth a shot if you haven't ordered notes in a long time. Best of luck to everyone!

For @legalfalcon , I want to thank you for all the support you've offered everyone on this forum during these difficult times, and I just have one final question. I originally received my RFV email on February 2nd, and as I am currently in Canada on a visitor record until August and from a visa exempt country (USA), the RFV email stated at the bottom that I should mail everything to Ottawa via Xpresspost. However, yesterday February 4th I received a second RFV email with a new date and the instructions at the bottom now say that if you are currently in Canada you must inform IRCC via webform.

Should I ignore the first email's instructions and just do a webform then? My concern is I need to submit everything within 30 days and I remember reading that webforms were taking weeks to get a response. My plan was to submit a webform today and attach the RFV email, Appendix A, PR photos, and passport scans to that webform just in case and then try to call IRCC on Monday to determine if I still need to mail everything in considering I'm Canada. However if you have any additional advice that would be greatly appreciated as I don't know how common it is for them to send 2 RFV emails with different dates.

Thanks again!

Roenaaa

Jul 27, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon need your guidance here. I am a Jan 2020 AOR, COR-India, no updates on my file for a long time now. I got married recently and my husband is a Canadian PR holder
My questions:
1. Is it possible for me to get a visitors visa and then wait for my PR there in Canada?
2. Also, does applying for a visitors visa cause any problems with my express entry profile with a “dual intent“ case?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon need your guidance here. I am a Jan 2020 AOR, COR-India, no updates on my file for a long time now. I got married recently and my husband is a Canadian PR holder
My questions:
1. Is it possible for me to get a visitors visa and then wait for my PR there in Canada?
2. Also, does applying for a visitors visa cause any problems with my express entry profile with a “dual intent“ case?

1. YEs.

2. No, see https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/october-2020-aor-join-here.704508/post-9310244

However, even if your spouse is a Canadian citizen, you have to inform IRCC of the change in family composition and provide your spouse's documents, i.e. proof of citizenship.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Stream: CEC AOR: January 2020 VO: Ottawa Nationality: USA

I'd just like to say I finally received my RFV/PPR email and I couldn't be happier after this long wait! If anyone is still holding on after all this time don't lose hope as it seems everything is speeding up now! Not sure if requesting GCMS notes triggered someone to look at my file, but this is also worth a shot if you haven't ordered notes in a long time. Best of luck to everyone!

For @legalfalcon , I want to thank you for all the support you've offered everyone on this forum during these difficult times, and I just have one final question. I originally received my RFV email on February 2nd, and as I am currently in Canada on a visitor record until August and from a visa exempt country (USA), the RFV email stated at the bottom that I should mail everything to Ottawa via Xpresspost. However, yesterday February 4th I received a second RFV email with a new date and the instructions at the bottom now say that if you are currently in Canada you must inform IRCC via webform.

Should I ignore the first email's instructions and just do a webform then? My concern is I need to submit everything within 30 days and I remember reading that webforms were taking weeks to get a response. My plan was to submit a webform today and attach the RFV email, Appendix A, PR photos, and passport scans to that webform just in case and then try to call IRCC on Monday to determine if I still need to mail everything in considering I'm Canada. However if you have any additional advice that would be greatly appreciated as I don't know how common it is for them to send 2 RFV emails with different dates.

Thanks again!

Congratulations!!

Ignore the first email and inform IRCC that you are in Canada, you will be sent the instructions for COPR portal.

vinjsqjc

Jan 28, 2020
FSW - ITA - Jan 2020 (Accompanying Spouse), COR - USA, Nationality - Indian

1st Webform - Feb 2021 - To add newborn (USA citizen) to my application. I have attached all the documents including upfront medicals for the kid and upfront payment receipt. Received acknowledgement but no updates on my express entry profile.

2nd Webform - Jul 2021 - To check status of my above request. Received acknowledgement that the respective office has received my documents but still but no updates on my express entry profile.

Re-medical request for me and my spouse - Nov 2021
Passed Re-medicals on Dec 19, 2021.

RFV email - Feb 7 2022. My express entry profile doesn't have any record of my kid. I checked dependents section and documents section.

My question here is, Are my webforms to include my kid ignored? Please suggest on what do I do next. Thank you.

Amatsukami

Jun 27, 2018
Cameroon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
01-12-2018
Hi.
Anyone who remedical-3 got passed on 06th Dec 2021, and still waiting?
I've seen those who got remeds request in 2022 getting PPR.. and me, medical passed since More than two months, I'm still waiting.

Reactions: fputri

Maple bonbon Sirop

Star Member
Oct 21, 2020
Haiti
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
08-02-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2021
Med's Done....
11-12-2021
Hi.
I've seen those who got remeds request in 2022 getting PPR.. and me, medical passed since More than two months, I'm still waiting.
Same here... Keep faith our turn will come.

Reactions: Amatsukami

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi.
Me! passed on the 2/12/21 until now there's no PPR whatsoever.

Reactions: Amatsukami

SylviaAltor

Oct 30, 2019
Medical, police certificate, proof of fund, IMM5669 requested Jan 07, 2022. Submitted everything on Jan 30
Today PPR finally!!!
What a two-year waiting! Thanks for everybody's help especially @legalfalcon

However, so many things have changed. I guess I'll get married in the fall of this year. We're not officially engaged yet but things are getting planned. Haven't decided if we will move to Canada or the UK.
Don't know if I should inform them of this kind of change though. If I don't and we end up deciding to go to Canada together, will he need to apply through a different process such as marrying a PR holder? Anybody has any similar experience?