+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
1) Happens in some cases.

2) IRCC is not seeing med requests with an IME number which is attached to your application and will be used by the panel physician to use when sending the medical reports. If you go for an upfront meds on your own, it may take considerable amount of time for the meds to be assessed and attached to your application.
@legalfalcon Thanks for your quick clarification on this. So guess I will wait for an update for now.
Since my medicals were already extended once and are close to expiry now, is there a possibility for them to be extended again? Or does extension happen only once?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Thanks for your quick clarification on this. So guess I will wait for an update for now.
Since my medicals were already extended once and are close to expiry now, is there a possibility for them to be extended again? Or does extension happen only once?
IRCC has not made the medical policy public.

Zittj

Nov 15, 2020
Each visa application is processed on its own merits. During the processing of your PR application, IRCC can ask for additional documents to ensure if any additional PCC or checks need to be done or if you have changed your COR.
@legalfalcon Thanks for your response. I got notification to resubmit schedule A form on 23rd, then got my visa extension application approved yesterday 24th. I don't know if its a coincidence or a good sign that my PPR is coming soon. However, this morning I was sent a remedical request for the visa extension application. The extension is approved already, I don't know if the remed request is an automated error. Also, I don't know the effect of this on my PR application. Please @legalfalcon let me know your thoughts on this.

EvF

Nov 25, 2021
Hello everyone, posting here for the first time but have been a regular visitor for a long time. I salute all of you for your guidance and help in this painfully lengthy and mind numbingly arduous journey. But, hang in there because there is light at the end of the tunnel. So, after being stuck in limbo for close to two years, I have finally received my PPR.

Timeline:
FSW/O
COR: India
Visa Office: Ottawa
AOR: 21 Jan 2020
Medicals: Upfront
According to GCMS notes, file was cleared in May, 2020
Re-medicals request: 03 March 2021
PPR: 24 November 2021

Keep helping each other. We are in this together and sooner or later, we'll get it. My best wishes to you all.

P.S. - For anyone still wondering about V.O. Ottawa, seems like it is alive and kicking albeit after a very long slumber.

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
Hello everyone, posting here for the first time but have been a regular visitor for a long time. I salute all of you for your guidance and help in this painfully lengthy and mind numbingly arduous journey. But, hang in there because there is light at the end of the tunnel. So, after being stuck in limbo for close to two years, I have finally received my PPR.

Timeline:
FSW/O

Keep helping each other. We are in this together and sooner or later, we'll get it. My best wishes to you all.

P.S. - For anyone still wondering about V.O. Ottawa, seems like it is alive and kicking albeit after a very long slumber.
When did you do your re-medicals?

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019

Timeline:
FSW/O

Congrats! Keep us updated about your visa validity! Good luck

Sanjida021990

Star Member
May 12, 2020
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
07-11-2019
Schedule A : i traveled to Thailand for 8 days in visit visa. i was on leave from my job, do i need to add this on Personal History section on schedule A , it has only moth and year, cant put date.

Last edited:

Splendidly

Sep 24, 2020

Timeline:
FSW/O

I had similar profile, remedicals July, PPR 24 November 2021. Congrats too... I wish us all good news eventually. This group really helped us maintain the sanity of our mind while we wait.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello Everyone,
I have received two messages from IRCC today (the last one was in June 2020). I need to redo the medical test and a few forms. A few questions I need help with:

1. I have moved to a different state and different job since my H1B got approved - was I supposed to update the move to IRCC? I work for a Virginia-based company remote and travel back and forth to Missouri and Virginia. I have the offer letter, pay stubs, and experience letter from the prev company, etc. Should I add these documents to the IRCC website?

2. I did have a little student loan back in India for my masters here in the USA I had mentioned it on the proof of funds but I cleared it at the beginning of this year, should I update it with a new one?

3. They are no panel doctors available in West Virginia (staying at a friends house for vacation and since my job is remote) and I am traveling to Bangalore, India in exactly two weeks from now for my h1 stamping, and I see that there are few panel doctors available and I am thinking to get it from there. Does anyone here know how long does it take to get the reports and cost? The doctor in the neighboring state is charging a whooping $600 and insurance does not cover those, I need to fly as well.

4. The other request I have received from IRCC below is this:

“Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
  1. 1115333423 - My name
  2. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. (***I Unable to download or view on Chrome, Safari Browser***)”
Anybody aware of this Schedule A: Background Declaration Form and how to download it?

Sorry, this is a lot of information and any help/suggestion will be very helpful. Thank you in advance.

Honey&clover

Oct 5, 2017
Hi guys I have a question for you.

Can an application say final: approved even if the security is not cleared yet? Because mine says final: approved but security is blank.

I received a remedial update a week ago and already sent it to IRCC. Can I hope for a PPR soon? The wait has killed my morale.

Rakshiruby

Star Member
Nov 25, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
12-11-2019
AOR Received.
07-01-2020
Med's Done....
24-01-2020
Hello Everyone,
I have received two messages from IRCC today (the last one was in June 2020). I need to redo the medical test and a few forms. A few questions I need help with:

1. I have moved to a different state and different job since my H1B got approved - was I supposed to update the move to IRCC? I work for a Virginia-based company remote and travel back and forth to Missouri and Virginia. I have the offer letter, pay stubs, and experience letter from the prev company, etc. Should I add these documents to the IRCC website?

2. I did have a little student loan back in India for my masters here in the USA I had mentioned it on the proof of funds but I cleared it at the beginning of this year, should I update it with a new one?

3. They are no panel doctors available in West Virginia (staying at a friends house for vacation and since my job is remote) and I am traveling to Bangalore, India in exactly two weeks from now for my h1 stamping, and I see that there are few panel doctors available and I am thinking to get it from there. Does anyone here know how long does it take to get the reports and cost? The doctor in the neighboring state is charging a whooping $600 and insurance does not cover those, I need to fly as well.

4. The other request I have received from IRCC below is this:

“Thank you for your interest in Canada.
We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
  1. 1115333423 - My name
  2. Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature. (***I Unable to download or view on Chrome, Safari Browser***)”
Anybody aware of this Schedule A: Background Declaration Form and how to download it?

Sorry, this is a lot of information and any help/suggestion will be very helpful. Thank you in advance.
@legalfalcon any suggestions? Please help.

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Hi guys I have a question for you.

Can an application say final: approved even if the security is not cleared yet? Because mine says final: approved but security is blank.

I received a remedial update a week ago and already sent it to IRCC. Can I hope for a PPR soon? The wait has killed my morale.
Security is either ‘Not started’ or blank. Blank means either in progress or passed. If your final indicates approved, then security would be passed.

affan hussain

Dec 1, 2015
Hi @legalfalcon
I have a question if you can please provide a helpful answer.

Me and my son got COPR (we are out of Canada), is it ok if I travel earlier to Canada and my son (13 Yrs) comes later?

Can he enter Canada with his maternal grand mother who has a valid visit visa?

DO I HAVE TO PROVIDE ANY LETTER THAT MY MOM SHOWS IMMGIRATION OFFICER SAYING "THE MOTHER OF THE CHILD IS INSIDE CANADA..."
Looking forward to your helpful reply.
Thanks