+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Tayo9ja

Nov 9, 2019
Hi,
thank u! I did upfront medical and my cpc is Ottawa. I have no idea about VO.
Thanks for the response. My medical has expired since Dec 2020 and since then, it hasnt been extended nor have I been asked for a remed. Did you experience this as well?

Please is anyone in the same boat as me?

AOR: Jan 3, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Stream: FSW-O

Reactions: Simanpreet Kaur

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Thanks for the response. My medical has expired since Dec 2020 and since then, it hasnt been extended nor have I been asked for a remed. Did you experience this as well?

I am

Mish.man

Jul 2, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I’d appreciate your guidance. I received the RFV email & I just realized that I haven’t updated my address with IRCC.
The RFV email was addressed with ‘Migration Section Sydney, Australia’. But in the email, it says I should advise if I can’t provide the requested docs. through CPC-Ottawa.
So I’m guessing in the change of adress I should select that my application is being processed in Canada? If so, would I need a supporting document or just writing the address in the message box is enough?
P.S: I’m still in Sydney, just a different address.

pari_02

Jan 27, 2020

Same here.
In the same boat.
AOR Jan 2020
COR India
Medicals passed in Jan 2020
No remedical requests as yet

SwatiB

Star Member
Oct 6, 2020
Do you think doing an upfront medical could help in any way?
I am no expert here but from what I am reading in these forums, IRCC is not encouraging upfront remedicals and u need to have a new IME for the same. One of the members here had also mentioned that they had recently done upfront remeds and were contacted for medicals again by IRCC. I would wait till Dec end, if not then go for remedicals, meanwhile I have requested for GCMS to check my medical status.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Got the remedical request on Saturday and gave my medicals on Monday the 16th.
@legalfalcon Do I have to upload the medical receipt through webform or the report uploaded by the hospital suffice??
You should send the upfront medical confirmation by webfrom.

laxiyer24

Jul 9, 2020
Same here.
In the same boat.
AOR Jan 2020
COR India
Medicals passed in Jan 2020
No remedical requests as yet
Is it showing Medicals passed; or is it showing "You don't need a medical exam" ? Coz, mine is showing the latter, and I dont know what that means

Mish.man

Jul 2, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon
I’d appreciate your guidance. I received the RFV email & I just realized that I haven’t updated my address with IRCC.
The RFV email was addressed with ‘Migration Section Sydney, Australia’. But in the email, it says I should advise if I can’t provide the requested docs. through CPC-Ottawa.
So I’m guessing in the change of adress I should select that my application is being processed in Canada? If so, would I need a supporting document or just writing the address in the message box is enough?
P.S: I’m still in Sydney, just a different address.
Never mind. I’ve read the email carefully. Thank you still