Biometric were done on 14.02.20.

GCMS notes as of March 2021:

Eligibility: PASSED
CRIMINALITY: PASSED
INFO SHARING: COMPLETE
MEDICALS: PASSED: EXPIRED

Everything else like security, HIRV, ETC: BLANK

Case officer notes: recommend pass

No updates at all since the pandemic started. Nor did I try to contact IRCC. However, on July 10th 2021, EE Profile application/profile updated..

Review of medicals: 10.07.2021
You passed your medicals.

This was updated on my EE Profile in the medical section, while every thing else like eligibility, background check, final decision on the EE profile remains "In progress".

Is the updating of medicals on the EE Profile insignificant?

What does recommended pass mean in the case officer notes?
Have you done remedical? or they have extended your medical.

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
No I didn't do any remedial, nor did IRCC request me to, they updated my profile automatically on 10th of July 2021 with "you passed your medicals". My medicals expired in January 2021, assuming they were valid for only 1 year.
Hi, I think it's a positive development that your medicals got extended. So now, the next step hopefully should be PPR. Fingers crossed.

Grehoundy

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
Here:

RECOMMENDATION: Recommend pass A.11.2: Appears Met R75: FSW MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - Appears Met R76: SELECTION CRITERIA - FSW POINTS/FUNDS: Appears Met FSW Points total: 70 Ready to Finalize

RPRF: Complete

I hope this helps, apologies for time wasting, if the case.
Everything looks good ...congrats. would advice you should set some money aside in case they ask for remedical

Gill_Gooner

Jul 17, 2021
Hi, I think it's a positive development that your medicals got extended. So now, the next step hopefully should be PPR. Fingers crossed.
Will depend if they allow non essential travel from India. Let's hope they do and that everyone gets positive news in the comming months. Cheers!!

jule1989

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon I received my gcms again today, what does A39-A41 mean in Other Requirements part ?

Initial gcms from dec has a39-a41 as :O

Gcms as of July 2021

A39-A41 : 1

Type: Non Compliance

as per notes, medical is valid until march 1,2022.

Office: CIO

waiting for your reply, thanks
When did you order your gcms notes?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon I received my gcms again today, what does A39-A41 mean in Other Requirements part ?

Initial gcms from dec has a39-a41 as :O

Gcms as of July 2021

A39-A41 : 1

Type: Non Compliance

as per notes, medical is valid until march 1,2022.

Office: CIO

waiting for your reply, thanks
Here A39-41 correspond to the provisions of IRPA, see https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/i-2.5/page-9.html#docCont
A39 - 41 refers to the inadmissibility based on financial reasons, misrepresentation or non-compliance with IRPA.

All applications have to go through A39-A41, but it will depend on the officer based on the circumstances of the application where a specific check is required or not.

Security is done by CBSA / CSIS and other partner agencies. They submit a report to IRCC, based on which IRCC will make a final determination. No note is added to the GCMS notes, except that page 2 of security says passed in GCMS notes obtained from CBSA.

To read more on security see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

Nixnic19

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Here A39-41 correspond to the provisions of IRPA, see https://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts/i-2.5/page-9.html#docCont
A39 - 41 refers to the inadmissibility based on financial reasons, misrepresentation or non-compliance with IRPA.

All applications have to go through A39-A41, but it will depend on the officer based on the circumstances of the application where a specific check is required or not.

Security is done by CBSA / CSIS and other partner agencies. They submit a report to IRCC, based on which IRCC will make a final determination. No note is added to the GCMS notes, except that page 2 of security says passed in GCMS notes obtained from CBSA.

To read more on security see https://bit.ly/3apWglN

so there's nothing for me to worry about? And also they have already extended my medical for another year

thanks for the reply @legalfalcon

Reactions: legalfalcon

mornaz

Star Member
Mar 31, 2021
Does anyone have any idea of what is the game plan here ?
Despite all the changes that are being announced, still there is no movements on applications! I may be frustrated, but I do not think asking for an announcement on "how they intend to address the backlog" is too much.
Before this, we understood that covid lockdowns and uncertainty regarding border restrictions make it hard to provide ball-park estimates on processing time. However, at the current moment, none of these principal reasons hold any more.
As an immigration applicant, I know I am not entitled to much; but is it really so hard to provide us with something resembling a schedule, so that we can go about planning our lives?

Last edited:

Feb21

Jul 7, 2021
Does anyone has any idea of what is the game plan here ?
Despite all the changes that are being announced, still there is no movements on applications! I may be frustrated, but I do not think asking for an announcement on "how they intend to address the backlog" is too much.
Before this, we understood that covid lockdowns and uncertainty regarding border restrictions make it hard to provide ball-park estimates on processing time. However, at the current moment, none of these principal reasons hold any more.
As an immigration applicant, I know I am not entitled to much; but is it really so hard to provide us with something resembling a schedule, so that we can go about planning our lives?
You are entitled to quite an expensive service you already paid for!