+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

ShefaliJ

Oct 7, 2020
HI Members of the FOREVER WAITING FORUM!!!

@legalfalcon I wanted your expertise on my dilemma -

I ordered my GCMS notes again (this is the second time since I have ordered).

For Reference - my AOR is 13 January 2020
As per the GCMS Notes (initial pages)
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed
Info Sharing - Complete
BioMetrics ASsessment - Complete
Admissibility (Security) portion is empty

i have given re-medicals in January 2021 - as my previous set expired in December 2020).

I am a little confused with the notes I received. Attaching both for your reference -

Note 2 (as mentioned in the GCMS File) - was entered on 07/07/2020 by an officer
https://ibb.co/VCQqXVH

Note 1 (as mentioned in the GCMS File) - was entered on 01/24/2021by an officer
https://ibb.co/4szxVMz

So, now my question is -- as per note 1 (which is the latest note) - my education, job etc are all in order and this was made by an Officer. It also says R75 met.
But, Note 2, also entered by Officer - says points may need to be recalculated and to review my experience for one NOC.

What is the meaning of this? Do I need to reach out to CIC and offer clarification on the one job NOC as per note 2? Or Does it mean that the most recent officer review has confirmed things are in order and I don't need to worry? Please Guide.

Also, if you could please let me know what all is pending in my file now - or are all checks etc complete?

Reactions: raindropcreature

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
No, you are just overthinking. If you receive the ECA for the program and submitted it, that is what matters.

You can sure update IRCC about the diploma, but not essential.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
HI Members of the FOREVER WAITING FORUM!!!

@legalfalcon I wanted your expertise on my dilemma -

I ordered my GCMS notes again (this is the second time since I have ordered).

For Reference - my AOR is 13 January 2020
As per the GCMS Notes (initial pages)
Eligibility - Passed
Criminality - Passed
Medical - Passed
Info Sharing - Complete
BioMetrics ASsessment - Complete
Admissibility (Security) portion is empty

i have given re-medicals in January 2021 - as my previous set expired in December 2020).

I am a little confused with the notes I received. Attaching both for your reference -

Note 2 (as mentioned in the GCMS File) - was entered on 07/07/2020 by an officer
https://ibb.co/VCQqXVH

Note 1 (as mentioned in the GCMS File) - was entered on 01/24/2021by an officer
https://ibb.co/4szxVMz

So, now my question is -- as per note 1 (which is the latest note) - my education, job etc are all in order and this was made by an Officer. It also says R75 met.
But, Note 2, also entered by Officer - says points may need to be recalculated and to review my experience for one NOC.

What is the meaning of this? Do I need to reach out to CIC and offer clarification on the one job NOC as per note 2? Or Does it mean that the most recent officer review has confirmed things are in order and I don't need to worry? Please Guide.

Also, if you could please let me know what all is pending in my file now - or are all checks etc complete?
R75 refers to FSW.

• 75 (1) For the purposes of subsection 12(2) of the Act, the federal skilled worker class is hereby prescribed as a class of persons who are skilled workers and who may become permanent residents on the basis of their ability to become economically established in Canada and who intend to reside in a province other than the Province of Quebec.
  • Skilled workers

(2) A foreign national is a skilled worker if
    • (a) within the 10 years before the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made, they have accumulated, over a continuous period, at least one year of full-time work experience, or the equivalent in part-time work, in the occupation identified by the foreign national in their application as their primary occupation, other than a restricted occupation, that is listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Level A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
    • (b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification;
    • (c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties;
    • (d) they have submitted the results of a language test that is approved under subsection 74(3), which results must be provided by an organization or institution that is designated under that subsection, must be less than two years old on the date on which their application for a permanent resident visa is made and must indicate that they have met or exceeded the applicable language proficiency threshold in either English or French that is fixed by the Minister under subsection 74(1) for each of the four language skill areas; and
    • (e) they have submitted one of the following:
      • (i) their Canadian educational credential, or
      • (ii) their foreign diploma, certificate or credential and the equivalency assessment, which assessment must be less than five years old on the date on which their application is made.

Since the notes 2 was pre-assesment, and note 1 is the most recent one, it seems that your employment details and verifications were all passed. Since R75 deals with job duties (75(2)(b)), there does not seem to be any more concerns.

Reactions: ShefaliJ

sunnysharma1991

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
No, you are just overthinking. If you receive the ECA for the program and submitted it, that is what matters.

You can sure update IRCC about the diploma, but not essential.
Thanks, @legalfalcon, always appreciate your help.
I think you are right, best to not complicate things if not essential/asked for clarification.

Quick question - In case I get a 'Schedule A' ADR, that could be an opportunity for me to amend the personal history. Would you suggest to declare it then, or I should just copy paste the details previously shared with the IRCC, as anything new/additional at that stage could potentially create more confusion. What would be your opinion on this?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks, @legalfalcon, always appreciate your help.
I think you are right, best to not complicate things if not essential/asked for clarification.

Quick question - In case I get a 'Schedule A' ADR, that could be an opportunity for me to amend the personal history. Would you suggest to declare it then, or I should just copy paste the details previously shared with the IRCC, as anything new/additional at that stage could potentially create more confusion. What would be your opinion on this?
Not everyone is sent a Sch A. It is only sent when you have some information missing, a gap or a verification is required.

Reactions: sunnysharma1991

Ram G

Jun 4, 2020
Hello FSW-India folks,

What is your optimistic hunch of when we will get our PPRs
(provided COVID doesn't have further surprises and vaccinations continue at current pace) :

My Guess is ~Dec 2021

Its based on below theory:

July - CA-US Border opens for fully vaccinated people
Aug - If Covid cases do not rise, CA opens travel from EU/Australia open for fully vaccinated people
Sept - CA allows fully vaccinated students
Oct - Processing restarts for FSW-O.
Nov - IRCC starts handing over PPRs for fully vaccinated folks starting with approved backlog (Nov 2019)
Dec - PPR for Fully vaccinated folks

Please share your thoughts. Dire need for some positivity.

Punk6

Star Member
Feb 9, 2021
Hello FSW-India folks,

(provided COVID doesn't have further surprises and vaccinations continue at current pace) :

My Guess is ~Dec 2021

Aug - If Covid cases do not rise, CA opens travel from EU/Australia open for fully vaccinated people
Nov - IRCC starts handing over PPRs for fully vaccinated folks starting with approved backlog (Nov 2019)

That seems like a fair assessment. I personally am hoping for things to pick up earlier and am optimistic about at least most of Jan 2020 APRs to be in Canada before the year's end.

It depends on how well COVID is contained with vaccinations. If all goes well, I feel PPRs could start being issued to us earlier too (around Sept / Oct).

ankitraheja

Jan 16, 2021
Hi everyone and @legalfalcon,
I am a PNP Outland (India) applicant with Jan 2020 AOR and VO Sydney.
I recently called ircc and the agent said that my criminality, eligibility, security is passed and background verification is complete. I have to wait for my final decision.
Also I received my gcms notes few days back and it says that everything was completed in August 2020 but after that my application was put under "CN Covid Pace Group". I'm not sure what that means. I also gave my re-med in Feb 2021. If everything is done then why are they not sending the PPR? and what does this CN Covid pace group mean?
Hi - Can you tell me how did you call IRCC agent? Do you have the phone number and the steps to take to get hold of a human?

ankitraheja

Jan 16, 2021
Thanks. Was it sent to Canada? How did you manage the self-addressed/paid envelope? I used Canada Post for it. It has been three days since the package has reached. I am hoping to get an answer by the end of this week.

Hi @legalfalcon - USPS says that our passports were delivered to the Ottawa office on the third of June but we have not got any confirmation yet. We have sent emails and filled out webform but no response. What do you suggest we do? We are getting pretty nervous with the situation

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon - USPS says that our passports were delivered to the Ottawa office on the third of June but we have not got any confirmation yet. We have sent emails and filled out webform but no response. What do you suggest we do? We are getting pretty nervous with the situation
It takes 2-4 weeks. So no need to be stressed.

Also, if you have a return shipping label, you will see it get activated as soon as your passports are shipped.

Another indicator is that in your MyCIC account you will see the status change to approved and also see a COPR document number. All this will indicate that your passports have been processed, a visa issued and COPR generated.

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Hello FSW-India folks,

My Guess is ~Dec 2021

Very pessimistic. The tourism industry will not be able to survive such a delayed reopening firstly.

August - Secondly, how is a fully vaccinated European/Australian different from any other country's resident who is fully vaccinate? Reeks of discrimination. Would not happen at all.

September - Students are already allowed to enter. Not sure what their vaccination status will do? Only would allow them to skip quarantine. Doesn't change a thing.

October- Why wait till October? People have started receiving updates already, even from Ottawa.

Nov & Dec - PPRs will start coming in much before that. And vaccine world over is optional, stated on IRCC's page as well. Why would they force someone to be vaccinated to confirm their PR? Pure Bollocks! This condition will never fly ! Anyone who choses not to be vaccinated will have to go through the whole quarantine process, as per their choice, but the vaccine cannot be forced on them !

Reactions: Musiclover95

nna2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
Very pessimistic. The tourism industry will not be able to survive such a delayed reopening firstly.

August - Secondly, how is a fully vaccinated European/Australian different from any other country's resident who is fully vaccinate? Reeks of discrimination. Would not happen at all.

September - Students are already allowed to enter. Not sure what their vaccination status will do? Only would allow them to skip quarantine. Doesn't change a thing.

October- Why wait till October? People have started receiving updates already, even from Ottawa.

Nov & Dec - PPRs will start coming in much before that. And vaccine world over is optional, stated on IRCC's page as well. Why would they force someone to be vaccinated to confirm their PR? Pure Bollocks! This condition will never fly ! Anyone who choses not to be vaccinated will have to go through the whole quarantine process, as per their choice, but the vaccine cannot be forced on them !
In the most optimistic scenario, do you think when border will be opened for COPR holders?