App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi, could you share where can you see the location (the location code) the file is assigned to? I can only see it is CPC Ottawa. Thanks!
You can see under the assessment section where you see the status of you eligibility, criminality, security etc. look for heading APPLICATION ASSIGNMENT on page 2 I think.

Avas_india

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Hi, Howmuch days will it take to receive the PR card after getting eCOPR from portal, because both address and photo are still in review.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Hi, Howmuch days will it take to receive the PR card after getting eCOPR from portal, because both address and photo are still in review.
Did you got your ecopr ?

akhil994

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Your medicals have to be valid when your application is being processed and also when you land in Canada. Once your medicals expire, you will be asked to re-do the meds.

To redo the meds, your applicatio has to be reopened before a request can be sent, and if the application is reopened, the eligibility status will go back to in progress and the current COPR (if issued) will be revoked.

This is the normal process.
While I agree with what you said, the crucial point being, that my status changed before my medicals and COPR expired. 3 days before expiry they changed it. That is the strange part.

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
I just got the following email from CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca

In order to complete your request for permanent residence of Canada, please provide, by responding to this email, the following information:

- your current residential address and phone number
- your first entry date in Canada and the exact place (airport or any port of entry name)
- your last entry date in Canada and the exact place (airport or any port of entry name)

Please mention if you are currently in Canada.

My question is what do they consider the first entry date? I have visited Canada a few times prior to coming here as a temporary resident with a visitor record.

Twee

Oct 31, 2018
I just got the following email from CIC-OTTAWA-IMMIGRATION@cic.gc.ca

In order to complete your request for permanent residence of Canada, please provide, by responding to this email, the following information:

- your current residential address and phone number
- your first entry date in Canada and the exact place (airport or any port of entry name)
- your last entry date in Canada and the exact place (airport or any port of entry name)

Please mention if you are currently in Canada.

My question is what do they consider the first entry date? I have visited Canada a few times prior to coming here as a temporary resident with a visitor record.
mention the very first one.

Reactions: clynne

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon
Recently I called the cic number and the inside conditions has been changed. Can you please tell us how can we catch an agent to talk? I know the number but I don't know the combinations.

Thanks
Yes, they have recently changed and made it more difficult to get in touch with a human. I will have to check the latest combinations. Also, ask other fellow members who may have recently called.