+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

jeremy11235

Feb 13, 2021
That's me lol. Still waiting...
Hello ..junwei !!good to see you at the news!! Did you hear anything from anybody after the news??
Nope. Nothing happened. My medical was extended a month after but I don't think it's related to the news.. Still waiting for COPR.

alwaysandeep

Jan 21, 2020
Hi- I have a question related to visa. I am looking to hear your thoughts/insights. Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Context:
I am currently working under 'work-visa' in Canada and I have applied for 'express entry PR' in 2020 (AOR Jan 2020) and I am expecting COPR anytime now.

I have a trip to India coming up in May. And planning to work from home for few weeks

Question:
What would happen if I get COPR when I am in India?

1. Would i lose my work visa automatically? And if so, i guess i will not able to continue working from home right?
2. What are the implications on SIN? I was told i need to get a new SIN once after COPR approval.
3. Since there are travel restrictions on COPR entry to Canada. Can i enter back to Canada after end of my India trip?
4. I am even looking to find an immigration consultant to get expertise opinion. happy to hear if you know anyone good

Note: My trip to India is necessary. So, cannot postpone it.

nna2020

Star Member
Jan 31, 2020
It will be 2-3 prior to the date your approval date. My application got approved on 31-Mar-21 in online account but visa stamp date was 25-Mar-21.
Hi - can you travel to Canada now after visa stamp was on 25 - mar - 2021? Do you need travel authorization letter?

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019
I am OINP , USA resident Jan 2020 applicant. As per webform , status of all stages of application is valid. Our medicals have been extended. However we are still waiting for approval.
Is there anyone in same situation ?

LayinLow

Mar 16, 2021
I am OINP , USA resident Jan 2020 applicant. As per webform , status of all stages of application is valid. Our medicals have been extended. However we are still waiting for approval.
Does your account show that the medicals have been extended ? Or you came to know just via the webform?

Mujitoto

Star Member
Apr 17, 2021
Nope. Nothing happened. My medical was extended a month after but I don't think it's related to the news.. Still waiting for COPR.
Hello jeremy i found your name on whatsapp !! I'm 56 on the list right behind you!! Do you have any idea to gather more people ? We do not know how many victims are there ..

Jan_2020

Star Member
May 25, 2020
Same waiting for COPR after a month of medical extension
I think they are not working right now cz of stay at home order

Dee O

Star Member
Jan 29, 2020
Same here. AOR is Feb 1 2020. Although my medicals got extended end of March but it's not yet reflecting on my account. I called to get the update on medicals. Are yours extended as well?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
thanks mate but any idea if my notes will show if my medical has been extended or not? Thank you
Your GCMS notes will show the assessment of your medicals and the validity date for them .

jeremy11235

Feb 13, 2021
Hi guys, I finally got approved on CIC portal today with COPR, still waiting for the email. It has been a very long journey. I lived in Canada for 11 years since high school. And it has been almost 15 months since I applied. More than 10 months since it has final:approved in GCMS. All I can say is don't lose hope! I've been on this thread every day for the past 15 months. Thanks everyone for the support here!

ForUs2020

Jun 22, 2020
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
May 16 2020
Hi guys, I finally got approved on CIC portal today with COPR, still waiting for the email. It has been a very long journey. I lived in Canada for 11 years since high school. And it has been almost 15 months since I applied. More than 10 months since it has final:approved in GCMS. All I can say is don't lose hope! I've been on this thread every day for the past 15 months. Thanks everyone for the support here!
Congratulations