+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
@legalfalcon I just recieved my GCMS notes. I had a few observations regarding our medicals. While the medicals show as expired on page 2, in further sections my medicals validity date is extended till 15th Dec 2021. But for my spouse, the validity date shows as 1st Jan 2021. Our medicals expiry date was 9th Dec 2020.

In the notes section, below is the latest note on 15th Dec 2020 : -

"Reassessment has been granted. A new medical activity will need to be created in order to reflect the new medical validity date. This is a permanent resident applicant whose file has been finalized and has been identified as part of the inventory for whose Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is about to expire. In order to relieve the pressures associated with COVID - 19, the file is being reassessed (6 months for designated countries and 1 year for non - designated countries). Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. The IME was assessed as M1 or M3."

Both mine and my spouse's medicals are M1 and S1.

Could you advise if this would mean our medicals are extended?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I just recieved my GCMS notes. I had a few observations regarding our medicals. While the medicals show as expired on page 2, in further sections my medicals validity date is extended till 15th Dec 2021. But for my spouse, the validity date shows as 1st Jan 2021. Our medicals expiry date was 9th Dec 2020.

"Reassessment has been granted. A new medical activity will need to be created in order to reflect the new medical validity date. This is a permanent resident applicant whose file has been finalized and has been identified as part of the inventory for whose Immigration Medical Examination (IME) is about to expire. In order to relieve the pressures associated with COVID - 19, the file is being reassessed (6 months for designated countries and 1 year for non - designated countries). Should the applicant not land before the expiry of the medical, a new IME will be required. The IME was assessed as M1 or M3."

For each individual, the medicals will have to be extended. If you only see the extension for one individual, then the meds for the other person have not yet been extended, or updated.

Jus wait for some time, and your will see the extension for the all individuals.

Reactions: AbheekG

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
For each individual, the medicals will have to be extended. If you only see the extension for one individual, then the meds for the other person have not yet been extended, or updated.

Jus wait for some time, and your will see the extension for the all individuals.
Thanks for the quick clarification. So in this case can I expect that my spouse medicals will also be extended accordingly? Or is there a chance that remedicals may be asked in her case?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Thanks for the quick clarification. So in this case can I expect that my spouse medicals will also be extended accordingly? Or is there a chance that remedicals may be asked in her case?
Most likely as per the policy, they will be extended, however it will depend on the specific case.

Reactions: aseemrastogi2

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi All - What's the best website to get GCMS notes within stipulated time period [1 month] ? Earlier I used getgcms.com however last time [April 2020] it took more than 3 months to get notes.
Although overall response time depends on IRCC , I would like to find out other options.

Thanks.
I ordered 3 times, the first two were within a month and the last one (ordered early december - nada, till now).
March 8th is supposed to be the due date but nothing so far.

Reactions: mlcanada

karma0512

Star Member
Jan 4, 2020

Hey, if you don't mind could you please share a rough timeline about when you ordered your GCMS? I am waiting for mine too.

adilgigyani

Feb 16, 2018
@legalfalcon Hello, i hope you are well. I have a question regarding my GCMS Notes that i received a few days back. My AOR is 8th Jan 2020 and my medical has expired. My case is being handled by lawyer in Canada and i have not received any request for remedicals. In the Medical section of my notes, IME status shoes assessed and IME Reason shows granted. Moreover it shoes valid upto 30th June 2021. In my notes section, Note 4: It says that a new medical activity will need to be created in order to reflect new medical validity date and in the end it say " The IME was assassed as M1 or M3.

Does this mean my medical was extended or has the process for extension only begun?

Furthermore, my last notes Note1 says the following : "CSC receieve enquiry from representative. After verifications, the representative was associated with the PA/DEP. ####-QM." Can you please let me know what this mean? My case is ready for approval and all other things are passed. Should i be expecting my PPR soon?

Thank you in advance.

affan hussain

Dec 1, 2015
I got this reply for a web form i submitted.
AOR: Jan 7th

1. The responsible office verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied,you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
  2. The security background verification has not been initiated.
  3. The criminal background verification has not been initiated.

Can i know does this mean the eligibility is valid or there is more process for eligibility aspect?

Hi,
I have recieved a similar reply from my Web form inquiry. "The responsible office verified the eligibility requirements under the immigration program for which you have applied"

Could you please help me in this regard, does it mean I have Passed the eligibilty requirement?
Thank you in advance.

#jas54321

Apr 15, 2020
I am looking for any recommendations for good consultant to do my brothers file for express entry. Any good recommendations would be bc appreciated

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hello, i hope you are well. I have a question regarding my GCMS Notes that i received a few days back. My AOR is 8th Jan 2020 and my medical has expired. My case is being handled by lawyer in Canada and i have not received any request for remedicals. In the Medical section of my notes, IME status shoes assessed and IME Reason shows granted. Moreover it shoes valid upto 30th June 2021. In my notes section, Note 4: It says that a new medical activity will need to be created in order to reflect new medical validity date and in the end it say " The IME was assassed as M1 or M3.

Does this mean my medical was extended or has the process for extension only begun?

Furthermore, my last notes Note1 says the following : "CSC receieve enquiry from representative. After verifications, the representative was associated with the PA/DEP. ####-QM." Can you please let me know what this mean? My case is ready for approval and all other things are passed. Should i be expecting my PPR soon?

Thank you in advance.
If you have a note which says, "The IME was assassed as M1 or M3," it merely indicates that your medicals of they were assessed as M1 or M3 they will be reassessed and an extension provided as per policy.

In your GCMS notes under admissibilities - medicals, you will see if your meds have been extended or not.

Do you have a representative on file, or have you sign the form to have a family member or a dependent as a representative to obtain your information.

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi @legalfalcon

Can you please refer me to your old post (if any) regarding counterfoil issuance in GCMS
I'm in the CPCO COVID RFV Group
My last remed was approved in October 2020 and nothing since then, I just got my GCMS and I can see the 'outgoing' has this:

COPR

Created Date:
Created by:
Document No: Txxxxx
Document: Counterfoil/Vignette
then it has my personal details
valid only until october 2021 (but I still don't receive any PPR)
Print Queue : (blank)

and there were more lines at the bottom:

Issued at: CPC Ottawa
valid until: same date as above oct 2021
date issue : (blank)
Visa category IM1
and some machine readable lines with name<name<name<<name<<<< for both upper and lower.

What does this mean?
My primary office is Ottawa and Secondary Office is Singapore

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon

Can you please refer me to your old post (if any) regarding counterfoil issuance in GCMS
I'm in the CPCO COVID RFV Group
My last remed was approved in October 2020 and nothing since then, I just got my GCMS and I can see the 'outgoing' has this:

COPR

Created Date:
Created by:
Document No: Txxxxx
Document: Counterfoil/Vignette
then it has my personal details
valid only until october 2021 (but I still don't receive any PPR)
Print Queue : (blank)

and there were more lines at the bottom:

Issued at: CPC Ottawa
valid until: same date as above oct 2021
date issue : (blank)
Visa category IM1
and some machine readable lines with name<name<name<<name<<<< for both upper and lower.

What does this mean?
My primary office is Ottawa and Secondary Office is Singapore
On your GCMS see page 1 for your APP status. If it is open, then the counterfoil (Visa) has no significance since you were never issued a PPR and your application was placed in the CPCO COVID RFV Group. You will have to wait for the PPR.

Once you get the PPR, the app status will change to closed after your PR visa / COPR is generated and you will see this on your MyCIC account too.

Reactions: fputri