+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

sunnyavril

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
when you had medical extended? was you criminality was in progress and security not started?

Fellow fsw inland aor 6 april

FSW Inland
AOR: 6th April.
MEP : 23th June
BIL: 23th June
Additional Doc: RCMP cert
Ghost Update: 24th June
Additional doc uploaded : 7th July
Review of additional documents became: "not applicable" on 9th July
Summary Status changed from "Your action is required" to "Submitted": 24th July
Aug 8 - GCMS Notes extracted in mid July
OCT 20: GU(System Glitch)
NOV 16: Medical Expired (Status changed to you do not need medical)- medical expired as per GCMS notes on 14 nov
Nov 17 - Biometrics updated but not completed
Nov 19 - GCMS notes extracted on oct 27 - Same as in July
Jan 13 - Called Ircc - same status - wait for medical request or ext
Jan 28 - GCMS notes extracted on Jan 5 - overall status same ... biometric received but not completed and med expired
Feb 1- 2 Ghost update
Feb 5 - Called Ircc -same status - wait for medical request or ext
Feb 16 - Requested GCMS Notes and waiting for it

-4 GCMS notes requested - 3 received
-Called 2 times in 2021

Status - Jan 5 -GCMS generated notes
VO - CPC Ottawa & Secondary - Centralized Intake Office

Assessments

Eligibility: Passed (24 June)
Security: Not started
HIRV
Criminality: In progress
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed -Expired
Misrepresentation:
Info sharing: Complete
Other Req:
Final:
wow, there is no way they are that slow..I believe they park fsw inland altogether. they did not even bother to take a look at us.

Shane999

Jan 7, 2020
Hi, yes, we are pretty much in the same status, my last major update was also in July 2020. I am also in Group 2# 2-TRG34LC, and I received another ghost update today, hopefully things work out well and fast. I have requested another set of GCMS notes, so I will know what is happening these two weeks in after 30 days.
I called agent last week. He said he left message to them to check on application. Let me know if you get any update. I will keep you posted.

jeremy11235

Feb 13, 2021
Guys I also got a "ghost update" and my medical changed from "you passed the medical exam" to "you do not need a medical exam"

CEC inland January 28, 2020 AOR

hawaii78

Jan 5, 2020
Congratulations! I got two consecutive Ghost Updates, one yesterday and one today. I am also FSW - Inland, January 21 AOR applicant. Your information is very hopeful and promising. I hope my file will also move quickly in the new few weeks. Did you receive a phone call from an agent/officer before getting a COPR or it was direct to email?
No Call
No email
Only Extend ME (Pass ME on Feb 05,2020--> You don't need ME --> Pass ME on Feb 18,2021 )

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hello Everyone

I just got an update from my MP today that my file has been transferred to NDVO( Sec VO). Is this something concerning that file has been moved there? Anyone in same situation?

muyiroro

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Pls can anyone help me interpret this letter I got from IRCC after I raised a webform in early Jan 2021

Good day,

Your file is under active review. You will be advised of the next steps or decision once the review is completed.

Regards,

Am MPNP with valid job offer I have passed my timeline for the work permit approval from 18 weeks to 26 weeks

AR 15th September 2020
Medical Passed 25 September
Biometric collection 15th September 2020
Eligibility and background check is ongoing .

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
@legalfalcon Our medicals expired on 9th December 2020. When I called IRCC on 24th Dec 2020, I was informed that our medicals have been extended till 15 Dec 2021. But on login to the CIC portal, I still see the below information in the medicals
"You do not need a medical exam..." When I recently called them again, I was informed that the medicals are currently expired. And they could be either extended or we may be asked to do remedicals. Does this mean that the medicals weren't extended? In such a case, could you advise if I should go ahead and do the remedicals on my own? Or should I just wait for the update from IRCC for the next step?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Our medicals expired on 9th December 2020. When I called IRCC on 24th Dec 2020, I was informed that our medicals have been extended till 15 Dec 2021. But on login to the CIC portal, I still see the below information in the medicals
"You do not need a medical exam..." When I recently called them again, I was informed that the medicals are currently expired. And they could be either extended or we may be asked to do remedicals. Does this mean that the medicals weren't extended? In such a case, could you advise if I should go ahead and do the remedicals on my own? Or should I just wait for the update from IRCC for the next step?

Reactions: aseemrastogi2

Olu_01

Aug 24, 2020
Hi All, I am a new PR holder who is yet to travel to Canada. I am in the USA & plan to travel next month. However, I don't have 6 months validity period on my passport and I will be traveling by land, can I enter Canada with a passport with 3 months validity remaining on it?

Thank you as I anticipate responses.

Haitham Calgary

Apr 27, 2020
Calgary
AOR Received.
09-06-2020
Hi All, I am a new PR holder who is yet to travel to Canada. I am in the USA & plan to travel next month. However, I don't have 6 months validity period on my passport and I will be traveling by land, can I enter Canada with a passport with 3 months validity remaining on it?

Thank you as I anticipate responses.
If you have a PR I think you good to go.

Reactions: Olu_01