Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Are you aware of any instances where an applicant was given extension in medial twice?
It is at the discretion of IRCC. If your initial assessment coding was M1, and your country of origin and residence is one with minimal public health risk or you are an inland applicant, IRCC can extent your medicals twice, though rare,

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Inland CEC application
AOR Jan 2020, Medical / biometrics Feb 2020
VO: Ottawa
IRCC told me everything is processed since July 2020 but still hasn't sent email for COPR..

just contacted my MP

@legalfalcon what should I say to the MP to accelerate my process?
The MP can only obtain your info and not expedite the process. Here is my old post on the this:

An MP inquiry is not a right, rather it is a privilege given to the Member of Parliament to obtain your personal information from a federal agency.

Section 8 of the Privacy act states:

Disclosure of personal information

• 8 (1) Personal information under the control of a government institution shall not, without the consent of the individual to whom it relates, be disclosed by the institution except in accordance with this section.

Where personal information may be disclosed

(2) Subject to any other Act of Parliament, personal information under the control of a government institution may be disclosed
    (a) ...
  • (b) ...
  • (c) ...
  • (d) ...
  • (e) ...
  • (f) ...
  • (g) to a member of Parliament for the purpose of assisting the individual to whom the information relates in resolving a problem;

They can obtain your information from any federal agency within 24-48 hours. However, beyond this they cannot do anything.

Aarti2301

Aug 30, 2019
Hello all
I am an outland PNP applicant with AOR- 27th Jan 2020. With over an year of waiting my medicals got expired on 28th Dec and my husband's medical expired on 21st Jan, 2021. Yesterday we both got remedical request. I wanted to know if this is just a usual process for them to send remedical to everyone who has got their medicals expired or are they going to take a final decision on this?
@legalfalcon your views would be much appreciated.

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hello all
I am an outland PNP applicant with AOR- 27th Jan 2020. With over an year of waiting my medicals got expired on 28th Dec and my husband's medical expired on 21st Jan, 2021. Yesterday we both got remedical request. I wanted to know if this is just a usual process for them to send remedical to everyone who has got their medicals expired or are they going to take a final decision on this?
HI Aarti,
May i know your country of residence and visa office pls?

GW007

May 22, 2020
Hello all
Re-medical request are not necessarily sent to everyone with expired medicals. Some get it while others may be extended by IRCC based on results/ ratings of your initial medicals. That said, your getting a re-medical request may be a good thing indicating the final phase of your application since medical must have at least 6 months validity before COPR is issued by IRCC...

Reactions: Aarti2301

Aarti2301

Aug 30, 2019
Re-medical request are not necessarily sent to everyone with expired medicals. Some get it while others may be extended by IRCC based on results/ ratings of your initial medicals. That said, your getting a re-medical request may be a good thing indicating the final phase of your application since medical must have at least 6 months validity before COPR is issued by IRCC...
Thank you for your response. So in any case it might take 6 more months?

GW007

May 22, 2020
Thank you for your response. So in any case it might take 6 more months?
That is not what my earlier response means.... If your expired medical is the only outstanding, once you complete the re-medical and it's updated, IRCC shall conclude your application in a matter of weeks.

Reactions: Aarti2301

preethi16

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
Hello all
In the same boat..passed my re-medical on 15th Jan 2021..its going to be a month tomorrow. No update yet.

AOR- 26th jan 2020, Sydney. COR- India.

Reactions: Swati1104

preethi16

Star Member
Jan 19, 2019
That is not what my earlier response means.... If your expired medical is the only outstanding, once you complete the re-medical and it's updated, IRCC shall conclude your application in a matter of weeks.
have you heard of any case recently who got their PPR after re-medical ??
Please let me know .

ssingh2020

Nov 15, 2020
PNP INLAND
Almost 13 Months now and still counting...
Amazed to see the confidence of cic by sending out 27k invitations.
I hope they don’t end up in the backlog as everyone else here.

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
PNP INLAND
The general view is that they'd follow LIFO rather than FIFO in processing applications and given their concerted focus on CEC of late, it might well be the case.

matteosc

Apr 6, 2020
PNP INLAND
The newely invited will be processed first; they will have priority over existing non-CEC applications.