+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

clynne

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Category........
FSW
my medical exam status also changed. guess that means I'll have to call on Monday :rolleyes: I wish they would notify us of whether they have extended it or not without us having to send in more webforms or make more calls.

adw

Feb 7, 2021
Hi, It has almost been 13 months and still no update. Should I be worried?
AOR- 18th Jan, 2020
BCL - 20th Jan, 2020
The Express entry estimated date showed July 2020, but I am still waiting to receive any updates. It just says your application is in progress. I did change the address and country and sent a couple of applications to update them. Is that why the process is getting further delayed? Are there others with AOR in January 2020 or around that time still waiting? I heard that people who applied during similar window have started receiving their PR since a couple of months now.

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
my medical exam status also changed. guess that means I'll have to call on Monday :rolleyes: I wish they would notify us of whether they have extended it or not without us having to send in more webforms or make more calls.
Does your medical status say"You u do not require medical examination..."?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
AOR- 18th Jan, 2020
BCL - 20th Jan, 2020
The Express entry estimated date showed July 2020, but I am still waiting to receive any updates. It just says your application is in progress. I did change the address and country and sent a couple of applications to update them. Is that why the process is getting further delayed? Are there others with AOR in January 2020 or around that time still waiting? I heard that people who applied during similar window have started receiving their PR since a couple of months now.
Have you ever contacted IRCC (webform or call) or request for your GCMS notes? If you’re an Outland applicant, IRCC recently announced that there would still some delays on FSW applications due their limited capacity.

Zack14

Star Member
Nov 22, 2019
Hi Guy’s and @legalfalcon, I would really appreciate your opinion on my application.

AOR :2/Jan/2020
Outland applicant
Nationality: Pakistan and currently residing in AUS. (student)

Details as per the recent GCMS notes.

Office: Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: complete
Security : Blank.
Criminality: Passed

The latest note from officer on 2020/05/08
: Ready for approval.

My medical has expired and i have raised a webform and new GCMS notes to f/up to confirm if it has been extended or i have to undergo another medical.

My question is that I am currently residing in AUS (student) and I have filed my application from Australia. However, I am moving back to my home country (Pakistan) next month and I wanted know if have to inform IRCC about that and also, if it will any negative impact on my application?

Thank you.

May 15, 2020
AOR- 18th Jan, 2020
BCL - 20th Jan, 2020
It is normal. you just have to wait. My application has been approved on July, 2020 and they are waiting to communicate with me. As long as they have travel restriction the process will delay.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
It is normal. you just have to wait. My application has been approved on July, 2020 and they are waiting to communicate with me. As long as they have travel restriction the process will delay.
They are not even releasing PPR to inland applicants. I am inland applicant and waiting since Jan 2020. All passed but final decision pending. Medicals expired on 03 Jan 2021 but no sign of extension or re-medicals yet. Ottawa is not following FIFO system, I think they are just randomly picking files and working on them. I came to know that more you call or raise web forms more likely your file will be processed early. It’s damn frustrating.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi Guy’s and @legalfalcon, I would really appreciate your opinion on my application.

AOR :2/Jan/2020
Outland applicant
Nationality: Pakistan and currently residing in AUS. (student)

Details as per the recent GCMS notes.

Office: Ottawa
Eligibility: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info sharing: complete
Security : Blank.
Criminality: Passed

The latest note from officer on 2020/05/08
: Ready for approval.

My medical has expired and i have raised a webform and new GCMS notes to f/up to confirm if it has been extended or i have to undergo another medical.

My question is that I am currently residing in AUS (student) and I have filed my application from Australia. However, I am moving back to my home country (Pakistan) next month and I wanted know if have to inform IRCC about that and also, if it will any negative impact on my application?

Thank you.
Yes, as soon as your change your country of residence you have to inform IRCC so that when your application is approved, you are sent the instructions for your CoR.

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
AOR- 18th Jan, 2020
BCL - 20th Jan, 2020
Still waiting too... Don't worry. A lot are in the same boat. Just order GCMS if you want to know more in details.