+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

Melo0987

Jul 31, 2020
Has anyone recently checked their IRCC portal and seen that the current status changed to "Application/profile updated"?
I looked thoroughly at the page, and only thing that seemed to have changed is the medical status, it now says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Has anyone recently checked their IRCC portal and seen that the current status changed to "Application/profile updated"?
I looked thoroughly at the page, and only thing that seemed to have changed is the medical status, it now says "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."
Did your medicals expire recently?

jedisson46

Oct 30, 2020
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-01-2020
Med's Done....
04-05-2020
Any news on medical extended or re-medical?
Mine expires on May 2021 but my dependant expired last december and it was updated until october 2021

Soyo

Jan 14, 2021
my status also changed about 2 months ago, then nothing happens.

Bibito

Sep 2, 2020
Here is the response of Ircc to my webform sent on 5 january 2021 ,

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office has determined that your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
    • you may be contacted via your account if additional information is needed.
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your online account.

Furthermore, we verified the information on file and can confirm that:

• The background verifications have not been initiated.
  • The security background verification is currently valid.
  • The criminal background verification is currently valid.
Due to the ongoing situation related to the COVID-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

Vo Ottawa , Aor 23 July 2020 .
Last time when i called an agent he told me that eligibility and criminality were passed , but he said that security has not been initiated .
Now i can see that even security background is valid , but not the background verifications .
Can anyone please help me to understand the meaning of The background verifications ? Thank you .

Last edited:
May 15, 2020

You will find below useful information that we hope will help understand the process and current status of your application for permanent residence:

• The responsible office has determined that your application meets the eligibility requirementsunder the immigration program for which you have applied,
Please consult our website for more information on what to expect after you apply and how you can verify the status of your application in your online account.

Due to the ongoing situation related to the COVID-19, some IRCC offices are currently operating with reduced or critical staff only.

Last time when i called an agent he told me that eligibility and criminality were passed , but he said that security has not been initiated .
Now i can see that even security background is valid , but not the background verifications .
Can anyone please help me to understand the meaning of The background verifications ? Thank you .
Hi, Security checking is the last step. As it is valid so most probably you are fine.

• Love
Reactions: Bibito

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020

Ohh , so u got web form response exactly after 1 month. So i'll get it on 11th i guess as i raised webform on 11th of Jan

Reactions: Bibito

Hari aksh

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Even my medicals is showing as " You do not require medical examination..." it seems that either medicals are sent to review or are extended. Exact scenario is known only through GCMS notes or through calls to IRCC .

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hello Everyone,

Could someone please assist me with the following.

As per my GCMS notes everything else os completed/passed however secuity is blank. Whae does that mean?