+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***>>> January 2020 AOR <<<***

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Ok Great. We also reside in US - Indian nationality. PNP [OINP] stream , application being processed at CIO - Sydney, NV since 13-Jan-2020.
Did you order GCMS recently. Same here, Indian national residing in US. OINP. I had everything good on my file on Jun 12. They had some issue with my wife's background check so they requested her bio metric (she is non-accompanying). I was not able to provide her biometric. Provided on December 2020. Medical expired on December 24, 2020. Medical extended on Jan 25, 2021 and PPR on same day.

Reactions: mlcanada

MALIK_M

Jul 1, 2017
Guys just a quick question, Any of you had your work experience letter verified?
I just submited my application and was wondering if they can call my work to verify experience letter ?
What are the chances in your opinion?

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Primary office, Secondary Etobicoke. Most of US residents (Indian nationality) file was sent to Etobicoke.
Hey, so you've received the final email from Ottawa of Etobicoke (asking since Ottawa has hardly approved any outland files of late)?

Have the same COR and nationality with primary VO Ottawa and secondary Sydney, NS and have had no movement in file since May 2020 except medical expiry last month.

localhost8100

Star Member
Aug 29, 2019
Hey, so you've received the final email from Ottawa of Etobicoke (asking since Ottawa has hardly approved any outland files of late)?

Have the same COR and nationality with primary VO Ottawa and secondary Sydney, NS and have had no movement in file since May 2020 except medical expiry last month.
I did not get regular email PPR from visa office. I got an email saying "A message about your application is waiting for you". It had instructions on checking my GCKey portal. I went into the portal and the latest link was pdf for PPR.

I know my primary was OTTAWA and secondary was Etobicoke from my previous GCMS notes. Latest GCMS notes I have is back inOctober 2020.

Reactions: mlcanada

Snagh

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
I did not get regular email PPR from visa office. I got an email saying "A message about your application is waiting for you". It had instructions on checking my GCKey portal. I went into the portal and the latest link was pdf for PPR.

I know my primary was OTTAWA and secondary was Etobicoke from my previous GCMS notes. Latest GCMS notes I have is back inOctober 2020.
Okay, thanks for clarifying. Congrats again and wish you luck for the future processes. :)

mlcanada

Star Member
Dec 10, 2019

In our case , primary VO is - Sydney NV and Secondary is Ottawa

Cannybabe

Star Member
Aug 4, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon, I'll like your opinion on a pending situation. Our medicals expired August last 2020, family of 4, spouse unaccompanying. We got remedicals request in December 2020. However, only only one medical form was sent to us and that is for my spouse whose application is ongoing. Do we ignore the single remed request and do for all members of the family?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon, I'll like your opinion on a pending situation. Our medicals expired August last 2020, family of 4, spouse unaccompanying. We got remedicals request in December 2020. However, only only one medical form was sent to us and that is for my spouse whose application is ongoing. Do we ignore the single remed request and do for all members of the family?

Send a webform an clarify, it is very possible that for other family members IRCC may have already extended them.