PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
Manitoba
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Finally received PPR just a little while ago!

FSW-O from France
AOR jan 17, 2020
VO Ottawa
Secondary VO Paris
Congratulations! Could you please tell us how long ago did your background check changed to "we are processing your background check"?

nattfodd

Jun 25, 2019
Congratulations! May I know when was the last ghost update before RFV email?
No GU since the first set of GCMS notes in the spring (I want to say around May 2020).

Congratulations! Could you please tell us how long ago did your background check changed to "we are processing your background check"?
No idea, sorry, I haven't been keeping track of that.

samgoestocan

Aug 13, 2019
No GU since the first set of GCMS notes in the spring (I want to say around May 2020).

No idea, sorry, I haven't been keeping track of that.
Hi

Congratulations. Just a quick one - if you ordered any GCMS in the past few months - were you a part of the group CPCO Covid Pace RFV. Since a lot of us here are a part of that group with all approvals in place except having the COPR issued.

Thanks

nattfodd

Jun 25, 2019
Congratulations. Just a quick one - if you ordered any GCMS in the past few months - were you a part of the group CPCO Covid Pace RFV. Since a lot of us here are a part of that group with all approvals in place except having the COPR issued.
Yes, the GCMS said the whole application was approved in September and we were placed in that group.

Reactions: ProofKevlar